45

"Hey" Sun said softly while sitting on the grass next to Galaxy and watched his ears turn a slightly brighter blue "hi" he said smiling softly as he looked up at sky and turns to Sun, Sun smiles softly at him back. "So.... erm, how are you?" he asked awkwardly, it sounded dumb but Galaxy chuckled softly "good, you?" Sun nods "yeah, also good" he looks up at the moon, a large crescent in the sky.

Reflecting the sun's light in a beautiful white glow that lit up the dark and peaceful meadow, he hasn't been out in the field at night yet. It was beautiful, nothing compared to going outside when still with... Fazbear. He could see all the stars, all twinkling brightly, all visible due to the lack of light pollution to block them.

Here there were no houses, all the light is under the ground, the civilization is under the ground. It was quite charming to think about, an entire large civilization hiding under his feet, a possible market stall tender cursing out a karen with no worry of being fired cause it's their own stand. 

It seems like something you'd read in a fantasy book or action book (if only you knew Sun, not even creation god can stop their power -Fate) or maybe perhaps a action movie that includes secret organizations or whatever. 

But this peaceful meadow holds the tragedy of the past, not much is left from the great New York City, something he's heard from survivors in the organization was grand yet danger filled, or just weird all together. One said they saw a man dressed as a giant plate of cheese dancing for a tiktok and Sun could care less to dive into the weird territory of that. 

Lunar has a good time learning about the past of this place and Jack is always willing to tell him, he's still a little worried for Jack though, it always feels like with that guy that something happened but he knew better than to press. 

"So, Sun" Galaxy said softly looking over at him, Sun looked over and smiled "yes?" Galaxy sighed "you know what happened here? The whole New York incident?" Sun nodded "yeah, it's very sad, it's insane that a terrorist group can do so much damage, I heard they never got caught to" Galaxy nodded "I know! It's very concerning that such a big and strong terrorist group never got caught, somehow..." Sun sighs "yeah tell me about it, hope to god they don't destroy something else" Galaxy's ear twitched and his tail swished side to side in dark grey blur.

The date was kinda awkward, but it wasn't like they were going straight from a dating app and didn't know anything about each other, they'd known each other for a while so that saved them from some questions. 

They chatted and laughed for quite some time, laughing and Galaxy pointed out constellations in the sky which Sun watched with interest. They were growing even fonder of each other the more they talked, but it was then that it all got interrupted.

Horribly. 

They were chatting, Sun's rays twitched, the broken ones uhhh, well flailed. Galaxy doesn't seem to mind the broken face and rays though and that made his heart swell. He was kinda self conscious about it even though he tried to hide it. Then Sun's rays caught a vibration, a faint "crunch crunch crunch" of grass.

He didn't recognize the footsteps. His head snapped over and Galaxy clearly heard the footsteps a second later turning over into the source direction of the crunching. It was a man, an unknown man. Sun's heart skyrocketed but he took some deep breaths to try to calm it, probably a member I don't know- that's all.

The man stared at them as if confused by their existence, it didn't take long for Sun and Galaxy to realize they weren't a stranger from the organization at all. "OI!" the man hollered suddenly, Sun and Galaxy jumped back in the grass, their rays and ears going back as they stumble back. "What are a couple of stupid useless heaps of metal doing way out here?!" he snapped at them, Sun's breath got faster and his heart rate skyrocketed yet again.