Drake in the future

Jake: 25
Drew: 25

So in the future Jake followed his dreams and became a singer he is in a band with the other music club members . Drew took over the company of his das so he is a CEO . They both live together in a house with a dog and there adopted son named Elias he is 3  . (Side note Elias calls Jake papa and Drew dad or daddy)

Jake just picked Elias from Kindergarden
,,So how was Kindergarden today sweetie'' Jake said softly to his son  ,, Great we made jewelry and I made a new friend his name is Jackson'' Elias replied joyful ,, Aww that's great so what do you want for Lunch'' Jake asked Elias grew a smile and answered ,, Pasta with no sauce............ and Meatballs'' ,,Okay''  Jake giggled

~A few minutes later~

,,Here you go dear'' Jake said while giving his son the plate ,, Thank you papa, do you know when Daddy comes home'' Elias questioned his papa ,, He will come at 5pm and currently we have 3pm'' Jake answered. Elias finished his food and Jake took him to the master bedroom ,, Here you can sleep in mine and daddy's bed'' Jake said ,, Yay'' Elias screamed Jake put Elias to sleep and gave him a kiss on the forehead and walked downstairs to work a little on his new song .

~At 5pm~
Drew enters the door and Elias rushes downstairs ,, DADDYYYYYYYY'' he screamed joyfully and runs into Drew's arm ,, hey kiddo'' Drew said while picking his son up ,, Hey honey how was work'' Jake said ,, good nothing special how about you'' drew replied ,, nothing special too are you hungry or something'' Jake said drew answered with ,, not really I ate at work'' drew takes Elias to his room to play with him and Jake cleans the kitchen.

At night
,,Good night darling'' drew said half asleep Jake answered,, Good night honey'' drew turned around to cuddle with his lover and they both fall asleep in there arms .

331 words I hope you enjoyed and should I do more Drake Future au or should I don't well anyways have a good morning/afternoon/night
Bye😌👍