You drew stars across my scars ⭐️

Some Angst 😍
Just so you know there in Freshman in this story

*Jakes POV*
I had a really nice first week in high school Drew and the other seem really nice, today is Friday and Drew wanted to sleep over at my house Im so excited this is my first sleepover.

*Drews POV*

Im on my way to Jakes house right now, Im excited he seems like a cool guy I arrived at Jakes house and rang the doorbell and his mom opened the door,,Hello you must be Drew it's nice to meet you'' Jakes mom said ,,Hello it's nice to meet you too'' I said ,,Jake is upstairs'' she smiled I nodded and made my way upstairs to Jakes room I opened the door to see Jake facing the other side it seems like he's listening to music with headphones, I sneak up to him and look over his shoulder to see ihm looking at his wrist and they where full of scars my eyes widen at the sight ,,Jake!?'' I questioned the blond Jake looked at me finally noticing I was there too he turns to me and pulls his sleeves fast down ,, Jake I already saw it there is no point in hiding them'' I said Jake looks at me with tears in his eyes,, Im sorry I just don't like them there ugly and remind me how bad I felt'' Jake sobbed I say nothing and just walk over to his table take a pen and walk back to him I take his wrist and pull his sleeve back up ,,what are you doing?'' Jake asks I say nothing again and I just started to draw starts across his scars ,, look now there prettier'' I smiled ,, Thanks Drew'' Jake said pulling me into a hug I hug him back.

~The end~

306 words some fluff angst I had no idea what to write but I knew I wanted to write something since yesterday story was pretty bad welp Im gonna go to sleep because where I live it's 3am and I'm tired and I hope you enjoyed and have a great morning/day/night🩷