7 minutes in heaven

So this is a part 2 of truth or dare I was just to lazy to put it in the Title 😘

~Jakes POV~
We pulled apart from the kiss and looked in each others eyes (probably how it looks 👁️👄👁️ and 👁️🫦👁️) we both turned to the people again and almost everybody was cheering meanwhile I looked like a tomato, gosh was this embarrassing but I kinda liked the kiss it was kinda... my thoughts were interrupted by Henry screaming,,LETS PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN'' everyone agreed somehow WHY 7 minutes in heaven. I mean I guess its fine if I don't have to go with Drew. And I had to go with Drew into the closet great just great, Drew pulled me into the closet and started to cuddle with me LIKE I WAS FUCKING TEDDY BEAR! Im getting even redder and flustered them I was before ,, I love you Jake'' ,, I love you too Drew'' we were staring in each others eyes again and then Drew kissed me my eyes went wide in shock but I kissed back we pulled away and waited till the timer went off, like 20 minutes later still nobody opened the door we waited another 10 minutes and still nobody,, looks like they forgot about us'' I said ,,well to bad'' Drew said pulling me in his lap and wrapping his arms around me. I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.
~The end~

242 words YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE HORNY BUT NO MUHAHAHAHA. Well anyways I will maybe do something horny pretty soon because my birthday is coming up and yeah I hoped you enjoyed and have a great morning/day/night

And thank you so much for over 8k readers it means a lot to me thank you. 💋
*Explosion*