🎁Under the Mistletoe🎁

(Im so sorry that I haven't been feeding you and Im sorry that this is short)

*No ones POV*
The jomies were hanging out they were in a Christmas mode. But Henry and Liam had a plan to let their ship sail "Hey! Jake and Drew how about you two already start making cookies me and Liam have to get something real quick" Henry said "Oh, sure we can do that" Jake smiled and got off the couch with Drew and the two walked to the kitchen Liam and Henry smirked at each other and walked to Drew's room "did you get it?" Liam asked "yep I did" Henry said and pulled a mistletoe out of his pocket Liam took the mistletoe and hung it. "Perfect, now lets get back"  They both walked into the kitchen "Oh,hey Liam,hey Henry what did you needed to get" Jake asked "U-Uh we forgot it in Drews room could you and Drew get it for us" Henry said quickly "How did you forget the thing that you were looking for" Drew said "it doesn't matter could you get it" Henry said Drew sighed and walked with Jake to Drews room.Drew opened the door to reveal the mistletoe, they both start to blush really hard. They both looked each other in the eyes and then leaned into a kiss.
~The end~

229 words, does this story make sense no do I care no. Im really sorry that I haven't been uploading but I haven't had any ideas nor did I have the time since I have been really stressed because of school. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and have a good morning/day/night.

And thank you so much for over 16k readers I don't know how I deserved that many readers but thank you.