Why would you do this?

!TW! Self harm/SH
This plays after episode 10

Something else before the Story begins thank you so much for 101 readers 😭

~Drews POV~

Jake hasn't been coming to school since he left us  im worried sick , so I decided to go to his house after school  to check on him. I know he won't be really happy to see me but who cares I need to know if he's okay. School was boring the only thing I could think of was Jake and Henry kept telling me and Liam random facts about Lettuce.

~No ones POV~

Directly after school drew went to Jakes house and rang the doorbell, Jakes little brother Milo opened the door and let drew inside . Drew walked to Jakes room very worried. When Drew stood before Jakes door and heard crying. Drew knocked on the door, no response he knocked again no response he decided to just opened the door. Drew opened the door but what he saw made his heart sink into his stomach(!TW!), he saw Jake sitting on the floor with a knife in his hand his wrist bloody tears falling from his eyes ,, J-Jake'' Drew stuttered , Jake began to cry even harder. Drew stand there in shock eyes very wide open tears forming in his eyes, drew ran to Jake and took the knife out of his hand and put to the side ,, Why would you do this?!   Why would you do this to yourself!?'' Drew screamed Jake tried to explain put got cut off by Drew hugging ihm ,, Jake those Music freaks shouldn't be the reason your doing this if they were real friends they will come back and let you explain but please stop doing this because of them'' drew said trying to calm Jake down, Jake smiled at Drew not sure how to react . ,, Now let me help you clean this up'' drew said smiling back to Jake. Drew cleaned Jakes wounds and than they both started to talk and Jake ended up forgiving Drew for pressuring him into saying this stuff. They did some Fun stuff together like baking cookies playing video games and things like that until drew had to go home ,, bye Drew see you tomorrow at school it was very Fun today'' Jake said with his bright smile ,, Yeah see you tomorrow it was really fun today'' drew spoke before drew left he gave Jake a kiss on the cheek and left leaving a very flustered Jake behind.
~The end~

417 words I hope you enjoyed reading this.  I just love juffering 😌 add some drake to it and its just . Well anyways even tho my mental health is going like down the drain I hope you are all having a great time. And bye we will see us next time

(Ps. Happy pride month🏳️‍🌈)