💛crying in the bathroom🖤 Part 2

So just so you know this was a Request I got so yeah

~Zanders Pov~
I was just in one of the stalls minding my own business when I started to hear a conversation from Drew and Jake so I press record on my phone to show the other music club members because what I heard was shocking . J-Jake got pressured into saying that stuff oh god I feel so bad, I waited carefully until both of them left and then went to the others ( the music club) . ,,Hi Zander whats up you look like you have seen a ghost'' Luke said I didn't say anything and just showed them the recording I just recorded the whole room went into silence I could see tears in Haileys eyes. We decided to that only one person would go talk to Jake and that would be Hailey.

~Haileys pov~

A few hours later after Zander showed us the recording I went up to Jake who was weirdly with Drew ,, hey Jake could we talk'' I said trying to smile Drew left luckily , Jake answered me with a,, S-Sure Hailey'' ,,Im sorry Jake that we didn't let you explain please join the club back please'' i spoke with tear forming in my eyes Jake looked akward to the ground but said ,, Im sorry Hailey I need some time to think''  he then started to walk away running a little I knew we should have let ihm explain I started to cry and ran away.

~Jakes pov~
I walked into an empty classroom laying on the floor and started to cry again. Ugh why am I so stupid why did I say no I tough to myself. It didn't took long that Drew came into the room too ,, hey it's okay just wait a few days and then join the club again they will probably understand that you need some time'' Drew whispers coming in the room and sitting down in front of me I looked down because I wasn't sure that they would still let me in the club a few days after,,hey look at me trust me it's okay'' he whispers I smiled and whispered back , thank you drew'' drew smiled back and whispered ,, it's not a problem I love you Jake'' he started to blush and I started to blush like crazy,, I love you too drew'' i said still blushing we both hugged ,, wanna skip'' drew asked I nodded and smiled we sat there for a while until we decided that were going to Drew's house.

429 words short but so cute🥹  I didn't do it exactly like the requests but I hope you still enjoyed (and please send me requests because I have like no Ideas😭)

Bye 😌