Chapter 11

Clay went after Peril and finally caught her after a few minutes of pushing his wings. "Peril, what happened, what's wrong?" He asked worriedly. "I ... I saw something Clay, something dreadful." She said panting as she'd also been pushing her wings from the freight. "Alright well tell me what it was and maybe I can help." He said softly as he brushed her side with his wing. She was about to say it when Glory was flying over with a weirdly shaped jewel. "She saw a mummified Sandwing that just happened to be looking at her when she landed, that's enough to freak anyone out." Said Glory. Clay shivered. "Okay, yeah that's gross." He said calmly and they all then noticed that the sand whirlpool was gone leaving the tomb exposed to the world. "Huh, guess this place needs a new name." Joked Glory. They looked at her in a not the right time sort of way. "Anyway, what is that in your hands?" Asked Clay. "I'm not sure but it was embedded in the mummified Sandwings chest and it looked like there were 6 other pieces that go along with it." Said Glory as she examined the stone in her claws. "It kinda looks like a miniature Sandwing." Said Peril as she gestured to what she assumed was supposed to be a tail barb. "Hmm, you know you're right but who would carve this. And why?" Said Glory as she examined it closely.

——————————————————————————

Meanwhile Tsunami, Sunny, Starflight, and Fatespeaker had lost all traces of Iceberg. "Damnit, I thought we had him there." Said Fatespeaker. "Guys, I think we should split up again, I need to go home and find out more about Iceberg and no better source than my family seeing as he's the son of one of my brothers." Said Tsunami. "Unfortunately I agree with you." Said Sunny. "And we also must find one of the forbidden areas, and my mom is the only one who could possibly know the Seawings forbidden location, so while I do that, I recommend you guys search either the Rainforest or the Swamplands." Said Tsunami as she began flying towards the ocean. "I just hope I'm making the right choice." She said to herself as she looked back and saw her three friends begin walking towards the Rainforest. "Home here I come, and this time I'm going to hunt down whoever is after me." She said as she dove down and began swimming as fast and as carefully as she could or rather as fast as she could and as careful as she deemed necessary.

Upon arriving at the Deep Kingdom Tsunami immediately saw two of her brothers who were fighting over what appeared to be a giant squid. "Oh brother, my brothers will never change." She said to herself as she swam over. She'd spent some of these few months trying to familiarize each and every brother she had but there were so many it was hard. These two she definitely recognized though, one was her older brother Monsoon who looked like a giant male version of her, and the other was Baracuda who was only two years older than Tsunami. These two would be helpful in her mission as she knew they were mappers. "Hey brothers." She called out in aquatic. The two Seawings stopped fighting and turned to face her. "Oh hey Tsunami." Flashed Barracuda. "What brings you here, mom said you were on a quest." Said Monsoon. "I am, but I need to find Tidalwave, have either of you seen him today?" She asked. They both looked deep in thought before Barracuda indicated he had. "I saw him going with Shark, a few other guards, and Kraken to Dradens Reaf." He told her. Tsunami found this fascinating as Dradens Reef was where any Seawings who were criminals were held prisoner because it was full of extremely annoying Jellyfish and Electric Eels. "Thanks, I'll catch them when they come back." She said as she began headed for the palace. She couldn't however figure out Kraken and Shark had gone with Tidalwave , surely the eldest child and firstborn son of the Seawings and the leader of the Queens Royal would have something better to do than go visit a abyss like canyon filled with traitorous Seawings, ...... unless one of them was a traitorous Seawing.