Chapter 17

Tsunami swam as fast as she could before bursting into the palace throne room where Anemone, Turtle, and two of the guards just happened to be at the time and when they saw her looking so upset they rushed over to her. "Sis, sis what's wrong?" Asked Anemone worriedly. Tsunami turned to her and hugged her tightly. "Moms dead." She said as everyone gasped. "No ... no that can't be true, where's uncle Shark?" Asked Turtle. "He is back with the ones who attacked us, Shark is a traitor." Said Tsunami. "No, that can't be true." Said a guard. "Yeah, Commander Shark has always been loyal to his sister." Said the other. "It's true!" Snarled Tsunami. "I ... I saw him plunge his claws into moms chest and kill her before he sicked two of the ambushes on me, had it not been for semi natural assistance I'd be dead alongside my mother." Said Tsunami as she held the crown. "Then ... then who'll be Queen?" Asked Turtle nervously as he looked between Tsunami and Anemone. "Heck no, I just got my life of freedom I ain't taking over the throne." Said Anemone as she turned to Tsunami. "I know this won't be what you want to hear sis, but as the eldest and most naturally gifted at combat, punishments, diplomacy between the other tribes, and as a fast study of aquatic I shall bow down to you as the new queen and forever serve you." Said Anemone as she, Turtle, and the guards bowed to her.

Word of Corals demise spread quickly throughout the palace thanks to the guards and Turtle and soon it was time for Tsunami to inform the public about the situation. "I ... I don't think I can do it." She said nervously. "Sis, I'm the few months I've known you, you have done more heroic and brave things than any dragon normally does in a whole lifetime, you've got this." Said Anemone as she placed a paw on her sisters shoulder. Tsunami sighed and thanked her before she walked out onto the balcony where three elder Seawings were waiting. Tsunami approached the rails as everyone of the Seawings had been gathered for this. "Attention everyone, it is with a very heavy heart that I must report that our beloved queen, my mother Queen Coral, has been murdered by a traitor also known as my Uncle Shark, but do not be afraid as I am willing and able to step forward and assume the throne." Announced Tsunami before she turned to the elders. The first one hung two strands of pearls along Tsunami's horns. The second one attached the spare set of queen sapphire wristbands on each of Tsunami's legs. The final one put its claws in a bowl of ink before drawing a weird symbol on her forehead before placing the crown on her. Once done she turned to her new kingdom and saw as everyone bowed down to her. 'I will make you proud mom.' Thought Tsunami as she sighed.

As Tsunami went back into the throne room she saw Auklet and Lapis hugging Anemone and she knew Anemone told them. She walked over and sat on the throne. "Hurricane, Blowfish alert every guard in the kingdom to start border patrols and double palace patrols, I want Shark and his cohorts arrested and executed immediately." Said Tsunami. "Alright your majesty, we will and once we have them in custody they'll be brought to you for that purpose." Said Hurricane as she and Blowfish left to spread word of this as Tsunami had given them a detailed description of Hydrasia, Goblin, Greatwhite, and Hammerhead even though she wasn't sure if any of them survived the gorge although she knew it was too easy and would be way too convenient. Tsunami then turned to one of her brothers. "Turtle, I need you to deliver a message to my friends and tell them exactly what has happened here." Said Tsunami. "Alright your majesty." Said Turtle as he left as soon as he knew exactly where he was supposed to meet her friends.