Chapter 14

(I forgot to mention it in the other chapter but Lapis does not belong to me. To learn more about her go to Moonwatcher4567 )

As Tsunami went to her room she couldn't stop thinking about those two Seawings in the armory or how one of them was her family as proven by the fact she found a Male Royal Seawing Ring laying on the ground by their escape hole. As she fiddled with the ring while laying on her seaweed bed she heard her door open so she quickly hid the ring in her jewel holding clam shell. She looked over and saw her mother there as she walked in. "Tsunami, we need to talk, I don't know why you want to go to MegaRazor Drop but I want to try to talk you out of it." Said Coral as she sat down by her bed. "Look mom, I don't know what you are afraid of but I need to go down there, if my friends and I are right a piece of what we need to solve this prophecy is hidden down there, however I think we need to bring some guards, I overheard two shadowy figures in the armory talking about eliminating us both once we are there, and ... I have reason to believe one of them is a member of our family." Said Tsunami. "I don't believe this, your sisters, brothers, and uncle would never betray us." Said Coral. "But mom, I know what I heard." Said Tsunami as she told her mom everything except the ring. "I see and that still doesn't prove it has any relation to your brothers or uncle." She said calmly. "Now we will discuss this more tomorrow." She said as she knew she wouldn't talk her daughter out anymore tonight and so she left. Tsunami growled angrily as she went to lay in her bed and as she laid down she eventually drifted to sleep.

When Tsunami woke up in the morning she saw her room looked like it had been ransacked. "What the heck happened?" Asked Tsunami as she looked around her demolished room while she began cleaning up and searching for clues. Eventually she cleaned her room up and realized it must've been the male she'd spied on last night which meant they must've been searching for that ring. She went to her clam and opened it seeing it was still there and as such she grabbed it before heading to meet her mother and uncle to head to the gorge known as MegaRazor Drop. When she got there she was relieved her mother had removed the harnesses latching her to Auklet and Anemone, course if this was as dangerous as her mother made it seem it would be stupid to bring them. "Tsunami, good here is the armor you will be wearing." Said Coral as she slid it over to which Tsunami began putting it on. She noticed most of it looked like it had a combination of bite marks and sting burns all over it. Tsunami listened as her mother gave her a set of rules to follow and while she listened she noticed Sharks left paw was bare of any jewels which was weird as he normally wore a set of stuff to bring out his ring ... wait why wasn't he wearing the ring. "Alright let's head out." Said Coral as she led the way with Shark and Tsunami behind her. Tsunami swam up to Shark. "Hey uncle Shark, where's your heirloom ring?" Asked Tsunami. "Oh I sorta lost it when I was on my patrol, I am trying to find it when I get back." He said calmly though she thought it was a lie.