Chapter 23

Due to Cranes shriek and the situation Clays other siblings all flew in quickly. Clay let the ones who Crane knew take care of calming her down. "Crane calm down, it's alright, the war is over, we are safe." Said Sora as she held Crane tightly. Crane began taking deep slow and heavy breaths when she noticed Clay standing there. "Who's he?" She asked staring at Clay. "I am Clay, your lost brother." He said smiling. "N-no way, that's not possible." Said Crane. "But it is, sis, he's our brother." Said Reed smiling as he smiled at the scene in front of him. Clay let Crane approach him before the two hugged each other. "I'm happy I finally get to meet you brother, when we learned we lost our original big wings we all were distraught, but now that you're here we can bring our family back together." She said smiling. "Yeah, of course sis, but right now I have to finish saving the continent ... again." He said calmly. "Again?" Asked Crane. "Clays a dragonet of Destiny, that's why he was stolen." Said Marsh. "Oh ... oh wow, so you stopped the war, but what's up now?" She asked calmly. "We'll this SeaIce Hybrid is trying to resurrect some ancient force and well we don't believe it is a good force." Said Clay. "So why are you here rather than helping to stop them?" Asked Umber. "I need to find the area of the Mudwings that's forbidden, from talk I've overheard while on royal guard duty with you guys I know its called the Swamp of Mowreye but I have no idea where that is." Said Clay. "Uh that's cause only the royal family does and even if we did know we couldn't let you go there, if what we've heard is true then it is full of large snakes and other creatures." Said Pheasant.

Hearing this got Clay to actually start thinking. 'Well if I'm going to find what I need down there I'll need the royals help.' Thought Clay. "You guys go back to the guard duty stuff I don't want you guys getting in trouble if I do get caught or something." Said Clay as he flew off leaving his siblings to watch and hope he didn't get into any big trouble. As he landed at the palace and began to walk it he planned out what he would do. "I guess I can go directly to the queen and explain things but if she says no then she'll likely have guards posted on me to make sure I don't defy her wishes or something like that, then there's her daughter Anaconda and her siblings, seeing as they should be old enough to inherit the secrets of the tribe. Clay decided he'd start with the queen and so he flew to the throne room only to see Anaconda and her mother in the middle of a fight to the death. "Well guess I'll ask whoever wins ... wait what am I thinking that's just dark." He said as he groaned this challenge ruined his plans as he knew there would be a whole weeks worth of traditions and crap to go through in order to swear in the new queen or honor the dead princess and to strip the remaining royal kids of their royal status. As Clay watched the fight he couldn't believe it when Anaconda actually won as she killed Morhen. Anaconda turned to Clay. "Gather the guards and call for a tribal meeting." She said looking at him. "Uh very well your majesty." He said before running out of the room as two Dragonbite Vipers curled around her body.