Chapter 20

As they all discussed possible meanings for these amazing gifts Fatespeaker realized something. "Hey doesn't this means that we are still missing four stones?" She asked. They thought it over before realizing she was right. "Yeah, we are still missing Icewing, Skywing, Mudwing, and Nightwing." Said Turtle as he put the weird jewel in his sack so they didn't have to carry it everywhere. "I can probably track down the Mudwing one but it'll be difficult as the mud kingdom is one of the smallest." Said Clay. "And while I could find the Skywing one now that I'm no longer a threat, the sky kingdom is so vast that it could take months." Said Peril. "Not to mention none of us can get into the ice kingdom to talk to Queen Glacier and nobody even knows the original night kingdoms location." Said Glory. They thought this over. "Well I know a few Icewings reside near the Sandwing village in a place called Possibility now, maybe one of them could get us in touch with Queen Glacier and we could maybe make a deal with her or something." Said Sunny. "That's actually a really great idea, alright so Clay you go track down the Mudwing jewel, Starlflight, Peril, and I will go to the Sky kingdom, and Turtle you will accompany Sunny and Glory to Possibility." Said Fatespeaker. Despite not liking being assigned to a group Glory had to admit it made sense and so for the second time in this whole adventure the gang split up to cover more ground faster.

As they split up Glory turned and looked at Peril. "Hey, while you are near the ocean, try to find a way to tell Tsunami we are all here for her whenever she can get herself free time." Said Glory before she, Sunny, and Turtle and began flying towards Possibility with Sunny in the lead as she was the only one who actually knew the correct direction to go. "Hey uh Turtle, exactly what all would Tsunami have to be doing now that she's become Queen?" Asked Sunny. "Well besides having to address the entire Seawing population, there's a ceremony that she will have to take part in to prove she's a good queen due to her whole not actually being raised with her family situation, and then she will most likely try to go and hunt down our traitor of an Uncle and recover whatever remains of our mother." Said Turtle as he had to force himself not to tear up at that last part. After that even Glory felt bad for the kid as she knew it must've been hard losing her that way. After that though they simply flew in silence until they reached Possibility.

When the three landed they immediately went looking for the Sandwing, Thorn had put in charge of looking after this place. "So who are we looking for?" Asked Turtle. "We are looking for either an immediate Icewing or a Sandwing named Addax, Thorn left him in charge so he will know exactly where a Icewing is living if we can't find one on our own." Said Sunny as they began walking around. As they did Sunny heard the sound of a fight and took off running to it where she found Addax trying to put an end to a fight between a Seawing and a Skywing. "Huh, guess a peacfull seven tribe village isn't as easy to manage as I thought it would be." Said Sunny as she, Glory, and Turtle went over to Addax. When he finally managed to put an end to the fight he took notice of Sunny and her friends. "Hey Sunny, what's up?" He asked smiling. "Hey Addax, I know it's been a while but we need help." Said Sunny.