Chapter 19

It had been three days since the initial split up and now everyone was regrouping at the base of Jade Mountain, well everyone except Tsunami. "Okay so let me get this straight, Tsunami is the Queen of the Seawings now, Heh, I knew that girl wanted to be queen but I never thought she'd actually go through with the challenge after what happened with her dad." Said Glory. "It wasn't Tsunami who killed our mother." Said Turtle as he explained the situation of how Shark betrayed them. "Heh, I never did like that jerk." Said Glory. "Hey wait Clay, what was that prophecy?" Asked Starflight.

For Wings of blue, part a traitor hidden in the crowd.
Wings of shades bring a dragon who chooses their fate
For wings of mud drift long and wide for those who see good where all see dark
Nightly wings shall rise but none shall see as they help with fate
For wings of light search for one who knows about the secrets accursed
A traitor in the depths unknown to all has struck one down for a royal price
A new evil has risen more deadly than the last with abilities never before seen.
Two shall die and one shall struggle unless the one of burning rage faces her past and earns the flames of ice.

"I knew it, guys think about it, a traitor in the depths refers to Shark and the struck one down refers to him killing Coral and the royal price he did it for was so HE'D become King." Said Starflight. "Damn, that actually makes amazing sense." Said Glory. "Poor Tsunami, maybe we can help her somehow." Said Sunny. "I don't think we can, but Turtle would you be willing to assist us in our mission?" Asked Peril. "Uh sure I'd love to." He said smiling as he then remembered what Tsunami gave him. "Oh also, she found this before the betrayal." Said Turtle as he pulled out the small Seawing shaped crystal. "Hey, we found something just like that." Said Glory and Fatespeaker at the same time. They looked at each other for a second before pulling out the Sandwing and the Rainwing shaped crystals. When they put them on the ground close to each other the three crystals were drawn to each other before fusing as they created a dragon that looked like a hybrid of the three tribes.

"What the heck." Said Glory as she picked it up and examined it as it had ridges indicating gills and flow lines, it had a rainwings long neck and frills, as well as the Sandwing tail barb. "We are all aware that this thing is definitely enchanted right?" Asked Peril as she looked at it. "Yeah, Clay do your thing and find out who enchanted it." Said Glory as she passed it to him. "Uh what exactly are you talking about?" Asked Starflight. "Oh right, I enchant Starflight to be able to see once again." Said Clay as he took the blindfold off his face and everyone who didn't know this was beyond shocked to see as Starflights eyes were 100% fixed. "How'd you do that?!" Said Sunny excitedly. Clay chuckled and didn't answer as he asked the jewel to say who'd enchanted it and what it's purpose was. The jewel shot out dust from the mouth and it formed a message. 'This jewel has been enchanted by Darrya the Allwing, when the seven stones are joined together they bring forth a new age of amazing gifts.' Said the message as Clay read it aloud. "An age of amazing gifts, I wonder what that means." Said Starflight as he was readjusting to having his sight back.