04 (§)

slight nsfw

fifteen months ago

Seungcheol stumbled into his house, barely conscious of himself. He couldn't feel anything. He didn't want to feel anything.

He was a man who could hold his alcohol pretty well. But that day, he was wasted as one could ever be.

His eyes suddenly squinted when the dark room was lit up brightly. Hyeri sat on the sofa, arms crossed over her chest, a worried look on her face, though she tried to mask it with anger.

"Where have you been?" She asked, trying to sound mad, but her voice had an edge of worry, when she saw his stumbling figure.

"Out," Seungcheol said, shortly, taking two stable steps before tripping over his own legs.

Hyeri was instantly on her feet, helping Seungcheol lean on her small body. When the alcohol's smell hit her, she gagged.

"Exactly how much did you drink?"

"I don't know."

Hyeri sighed. "Choi Seungcheol," she said, firmly, despite being aware of the fact that he absolutely loathed being called by his full name.

"Don't call me that," he hissed, pushing Hyeri away from him.

"You've been neglecting me lately, Cheol. . . I don't like that."

And it was true. Seungcheol was spending more time outside the house than with Hyeri.

"I wish to be alone right now, so please leave me alone," he muttered, trying to walk towards their room, but felt Hyeri grabbing his hands.

"You haven't had sex with me in a long time, Cheol," she said, suggestively.

He growled, and swatted her hand away, with unintended force, causing Hyeri's hand to hit the wall harshly. She yelped in pain, cradling her hand.

Seungcheol, however, didn't spare her a second glance, and walked inside the room.

Hyeri was left standing there, stunned, pain more in her heart than her hands. Seungcheol had never behaved this way with her. He always gave her attention, no matter how tired he was.

But this was only the beginning.

Little did she know that Seungcheol would further deteriorate until he was nothing but a monster she was forced to live with.

The next day, when Seungcheol awoke with excruciating pain in his head, he vaguely remembered the previous night's events. He was hit with a feeling of guilt when he saw the space beside him empty, untouched. Hyeri hadn't slept beside him last night.

He dragged himself out of the bed, but instantly, his head was filled with unbearable pain. His vision went black, and his legs buckled under his weight. He fell to the ground with a thump, a cry of pain leaving his mouth.

Seungcheol was clutching his head, still on the ground, when he heard Hyeri rush into the room, towards his fallen figure. She supported and helped him sit on the bedside.

She was hurt and angry, but she still cared.

"Stay here," she said softly, and walked out of the room. Seungcheol stared after her. She walked backed in, a minute later, a small bottle in her hand.

"Here." She held out the hangover drink. Seungcheol's heart twisted when he saw that her hand was bandaged. He had done that to her.

He took the drink from her hand, and kept it on the ground. He then gently held her bandaged hand, bringing it close to his lips and placed a kiss.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, a teardrop falling from his eyes onto her hand. Another kiss. "I'm so, so sorry."

He kissed his way up her hand, till he reached her neck, tears falling from his eyes, continuously muttering apologies.

Seungcheol stayed that way, head buried in the crook of her neck, inhaling her everlasting sweet scent that he had fallen in love with. His hot breath sent shivers down her spine.

His hands cradled her jaw, as he left open-mouthed kisses on her neck, gently sucking on her skin. Hyeri's head tilted automatically, giving Seungcheol better access.

He made his way up her jaw, and reached her lips. He wasted no time, and connected their lips, the kiss slow and passionately gentle.

He carried her slightly, not disconnecting their lips, and gently laid her down on the bed. Hyeri's hands swiftly began unbuttoning his shirt. The shirtless view of her husband never failed to steal her breath.

Hyeri's clothes soon joined Seungcheol's in a pile on the floor.

"Kang Hyeri," he said, voice deeper than usual, as their bodies connected in the most intimate way possible. "I love you."

"I'm sorry, I love you," he muttered alternatively, with each slow thrust.

Hyeri could feel the sincerity in every syllable of his, leaving her feeling breathless.

The sex was slow and sensual, full of love. It was the best sex she had ever had, right up there in her list with her first with Seungcheol.

They were both so overwhelmed with emotion, that they were both reduced to tears by the time they reached the end.

"I love you so much, Hyeri," Seungcheol said painfully, out of breath, wiping her tears. The sweat formed a sheen on his forehead. Seungcheol had never looked so beautiful.

"I love you, too, Seungcheol," she whispered softly.

Little did she know, it would be the last time she enjoyed sex, made love, with her husband.

xx

I just love seungcheol so much that I can't help but add so much detail in their past just so everyone knows his good side too, which means that the past events will be frequent :)
Do let me know if anything is confusing you guys
(My apologies if the slight smut is cringy or trashy)

Thank you for reading! I love you!<3

[ February, 2022 ]