2 | 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘.
CHAPTER 2
cut the shit

────── 〕──────

EMMA HURRIES to finish applying her mascara  after pausing to reply to matts text. she wanted to rush but at the same time he knew he would wait for as long as it would take her.

emma quickly grabbed her bag and phone before head out the door and saying goodbye to her dog rocco.

"hey em, " matt greets emma. which she returns "hi matt" she smiles at him as she closes the door and buckles her seatbelt. matt sighs waiting for her to ask the same question she always does. "matt can i pleaseee be on aux this time" emma begs. matt looking at her knowingly says "every time i let you on aux you play songs that i specifically ask u not to play" emma looks at him dumbfounded.

"when have i ever played taylor swift in this car matt" she says poorly attempting to lie. "whatever em just go ahead but please do play taylor, im begging you" matt asks. "fine i guess i wont" emma says shrugging her shoulders and smirking.

"are you kidding me" matt says laughing as the start of karma starts to play "why dont you just marry taylor swift if you love her that much"

"if that was an option i wouldn't even take a second to think" emma says looking out the window.

✈︎

AFTER PICKING 𝗎𝗉 𝗌𝗈𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗂𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 "𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝖺𝗋 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾" 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈r𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍 claiming all the girls talked about were taylor swift and how to stalk men.

"HELLOOO" shouted sophia as herself, matt, julia, emma all walked through the door. "MATT" chris yelled while running to matt with open arms. "wow chris remind me to never come over ever again" says sophia. everyone else just laughed at the too.

the group were all scattered throughout the living room watching the little mermaid live action movie since it was just released.

matt and emma were snuggled up on one side of the couch sharing a big blanket. meanwhile, nick was in between julia and chris on the other side, and sophia was sitting a chair with a pillow wand blanket. every once and a while each would take turns glancing at emma and matt on the couch. they all had their own theories.

✈︎

AS THE MOVIE ENDED the group continued to stay silent despite the short conversation that would spark amongst them and the giggles and coming from matt and emma.

"i gotta go pee" emma announces. she gets up and as she walks off towards the bathroom julia sits up looking at matt waiting to hear the bathroom door open. once she finally hears the door close she takes the opportunity to interrogate matt once again.

"so matt" julia finally speaks. everyone suddenly perks up and turns their attention towards the boy.

matt just looks up at the girl not realizing there 3 other pair of eyes staring at him. he hums signaling her to go on.

"whats going on with you and em?" julia asks. he gives her a confused look. as it seems everyone else has leaned into the conversation.

"what do you mean? we are the same we've always been?" matt asks the girl. "cut the shit matt, we all know" nick interrupts. "know what?" matt takes a second to think. "this better not be the whole "you like emma" thing because i can assure you, i dont"

the ones around him just share looks with one another. "the fuck yall looking at eachother for?" matt asks. "just admit it bro its not that hard" chris blurts out.

matt was about to speak again until emma appeared from the darkness of the hallway. "whats not that hard?" emma asks genuinely curious. nobody answer the girl as the were all shocked she was there since they didnt here the bathroom door reopen.

emma just stood there, behind the couch before finally deciding to lay back down on matts chest.

when layed down she looked up at matt mouthing "what was that about?" the boy just shrugs, obliviously lying.

emma's honestly kind of hurt by matts response. usually he tells her everything. but eventually she forgets about the whole situation while the two scroll through tiktok on emma's phone.

the pair easily fell asleep as matt was running his fingers through the girls hair.

sophia decided to take the opportunity to capture this moment and take a photo hoping one day emma and matt would end up being more than just friends and thank her for taking such a wonderful picture.

sophia quickly took the picture and sent it to emma as she sat down.

✮✮✮

─── A SPEAKS!

its 5:47 am and im still awake and v motivated help

i need to go to fuckimg sleep omg

goodnight whores love u all
✈︎