28 | oh yeah, that.

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘.
CHAPTER 28!
oh yeah, that.

☀︎☂︎

i was walking home on broken cobblestones,

──────〔✿〕──────

EMMA'S POV!

OPENING MY eyes im startled by the fact that im not in my own bed. my heart starts racing as i think that im in rylans bed, but then a sigh of relief hits me as i realize im actually in matts room. i only knew this because there was nothing on the walls, of course.

i turn to ask matt what happened last night and how i ended up here but i find nothing but an empty side of the bed next to me.

thats weird, i think to myself. matt usually stays in here with me.

i pick up my phone and read that its 11 am. why am i up so early? i have no idea, considering all the shit i put into my body last night, this is a miracle.

i sit up in my place on the bed and immediately get an immense pounding in my head.

god this is going to be the worst hangover.

i spot the clothes matt put for me at the end of the bed. matts like a nurse, he loves to take care of people.

i change into the hoodie and sweatpants provided for me and decide to go into the bathroom and look for some medicine to help my headache, but on the way there i run into nick.

"hey nick," i greet him holding my hand against my head.

"oh hi em, matt told me what happened last night." he says, thinking i remember.

i act as if i know what he's talking about "wait what did he tell you, i want to make sure i remembered it right."

"he basically just told me how you said you liked him." he shruggs.

my eyes widen in shock and suddenly i all the memory rushes back to me. "oh yeah, that."

oh my god. i cannot believe i said that. matt didn't even say he had feelings for me either.

you dont mean that, you're drunk.

im so fucking dumb for thinking he would say he liked me back. hate drunk me. im never drinking again.