9 | control

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘.
CHAPTER 9!
control

☀︎☂︎

you drew stars around my scars, but now im bleeding

────── 〔✿〕──────

MATTS POV!

I HAVE no idea what came over me with em but i couldn't stop myself. it was like i wasnt in control of my body.

part of me wishes those guys didn't fall in the pool. something about it just felt right.

emmy went inside to get a towel even though there wasn't a great amount of water on her. i dont blame her, it was awkward.

ive been sitting out here for about 20 minutes just thinking until i see one of my brothers walking towards me.

"you look so fucking lonely out here"

"did you just come out here to flame me or what"

"whoah someones salty"

"fuck off chris" i sigh. im not in the mood at all.

"ok but i just wanted to tell you everyone wants to go home, you just gotta go find emma"

"why cant nick or juila go look for her"

"i fear you are the only one in the condition to get her to the car. i literally saw her inhale like 6 shots"chris raises his hands in surrender.

"fine go wait on the curb with everyone else ill go get her."

im mentally unprepared for this but i cant leave the girl here alone lord knows what she could get herself into.

i make my way around the downstairs of the house and no sign of emma.

she most likely in the bathroom upstairs throwing up or something.

i see someone emma knows walking around so i take my chances.

"yo have you em anywhere?" i ask the girl

"uh.. yea i saw her and rylan go upstairs a while ago"

my heart stops as soon as i hear his name. fucking rylan. of course. it is his party after all.