15 | his name is matt

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘.
CHAPTER 15!
his name is matt

☀︎☂︎

❝ i run my fingers through your hair and watch the lights go wild ❞

────── 〔✿〕──────

MATT'S POV!

I WOKE up with emma in my bed. one arm around her waist, the other in her hair twirling it around my finger.

running into her last night was honestly a miracle. god answering my prayers. i've missed her more than anything. just seeing her face makes me happy.

she's perfect. everything about her. perfect.

being able to wake up and see her face next to me is something im beyond grateful for.

i turn over to get my phone and i almost fall of my bed. "jesus christ!" i whisper, trying not to wake emmy up.

nick and chris are creepily standing in the doorway of my bedroom. with there phones out, giggling like some supervillan.

"what the fuck are you guys doing?"

"they're taking cute pictures of us, obviously" emma mumbles.

"matt even em knows and she's barely even awake" nick says.

"can you guys just get out, emmy is sleeping" i sigh.

"it actually looks like shes right the fuck awake to me" chris gestures towards the bed.

turn in the direction he points and emma is sat straight up like shes full of energy.

"can we go get food" she asks.

"but its so early" i say

"matt its like 11 am" chris says. at this point him and are laying on my bed with us.

"matt pleaseee" emma pleads "ill drive" she smiles.

"actually you know what, im fucking starving." i say getting up.

emma tells us to get out so she can go change. by go change she really just means steal my clothes. but its em, so its ok.