35 | are you crying?

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘.
CHAPTER 35!
are you crying?

☀︎☂︎

nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now

──────〔✿〕──────

EMMA'S POV!

HERE I am. standing over the bathroom sink, tears staining my cheeks.

its not my fault.

its not my fault.

its not my fault.

im still taking time to collect myself when i hear a knock at the door.

"ill be out in a sec" i quickly wipe the tears from my face.

my eyes widen at the voice i hear speak."oh, sorry. take your time." of course its matt. hes always where i dont want him to be.

i open the door slowly to see if he's still there. and of course when i turn my head to the right matt is standing in the dark hallway doing something on his phone.

i dont say anything, i act as is he's not there and keep to myself, then i make attempt to turn the corner to go back to my friends, who are in the living room.

"are you crying?"

he is the last thing i need right now.

"im fine dont worry about me" i try and brush it off, but before i can even take a step there's a hand my waist and im face to face with matt.

"em, you know i worry about you, its why im here. to take care of you." matt speaks softly as he wipes the tears from my face.

i dont say anything in return.

we sit in silence for a few seconds and matt pulls me into a tight, yet reassuring hug.

at first i just stand there in his arms, uncomfortably, but i eventually given and wrap my arms around him.

"im sorry for everything, i know i fucked up and what i did was not right i should've told you everything." he said apologetically.

"i know your sorry, but i just need to know why. why was it so hard for you to tell me what was going on? i dont understand?" i say to matt as i pull away from him.