Back To Seoul

Y/n Pov:
Here I am standing in Seoul Airport again even though I had promised myself I won't come here again.
But again for me, my dreams are much more important than my 19-year-old immature promise to myself. South Korea, It's been 8 years now but it still gives me the same home feeling, the same secure and knowing feeling that I have for my home country India.

 South Korea, It's been 8 years now but it still gives me the same home feeling, the same secure and knowing feeling that I have for my home country India

: Hi, my name is Y/n Chopra, I am 27 years old, and my profession is company secretary. I have been working as a CS at Excellent Ltd for 4 years now. It's an international company that deals with the marketing of products in different nations for client production houses and companies.

And I am here because, for the same reason, we have to visit many different countries for our business deal meetings, shootings, and many more things, But this time the different thing is, we are here to open a branch here in this country, that's not my decision, they didn't even ask me 😞as it's not my company and they pay me to work not to take business decision 😒 but fair enough.

Most of the things are done already as this "decision " was taken a year ago, so I am here to make the arrangements for the inauguration which will be held exactly after 7 days.

AFTER 5 DAYS AT 4.00 AM
Pov Continue.

I am going to my new office way too early as today our CEO is coming to Korea for the inauguration and some pre-inauguration work. I have many work to do including receiving the CEO from the airport at 7 a.m. but still I choose the bus to drop me to the office. 😌

Travelling by bus is my favourite thing unless it's crowded and fortunately, at 4 there are only a few more souls who have work at this hour

I could have taken a taxi but my love for bus travel pulled me towards it. But now I am regretting my decision to choose the bus because a girl was sitting right in front of me listening to a song that too without headphones.

The music was not that loud which made my decision regretted but the song she had chosen is making things disturbing for me.

She is listening to one of the popular K-pop groups named BTS, I know they don't even need an introduction so let's save that time and tell u directly why my favourite group's song, why my close friend's song, is disturbing me.

The only reason is that their songs remind me of them and the beautiful time I spent with them. the time, which still held a number-one rank in my favourite memories album. At one point of time in my life, they were like oxygen to me, and they still are but it feels like I am not worthy of that oxygen anymore.

And most importantly their songs remind me of him, my special friend, my bias and my still not sure what, my Kim Taehyung.

"I won't recall them" That's what I recently promised myself when I came back to Korea but seems like every promise I am making to myself is no longer a promise

But again it's not that girl's fault that she is listening to BTS, when you are in Korea u have to be in a coma to ignore BTS completely but.... that's not the case here... I am fully in my senses and waiting for my stop to come so that I won't start crying right here.

AT THE AIRPORT

It's 6:50, I am standing right in front of the airport waiting for THE CEO or my boss, Mr Stefan Ray. Did I tell you about him? I guess I didn't...

So Mr Stefan became CEO of Excellent when he was 25 and now he is just 32.
In those 7 years, he changed the company's performance and profit graph 📉 in an unbelievably positive way.

When I was studying for my cs and I heard him as a speaker, he became my inspiration. To my luck, I have been working for him for the last 4 years.

He is very strict when it comes to work.
He believes in the quality of work rather than the quantity.

Kind of cold too but the good thing is not to have a short temper.
Rather he is a calm person.

Total businessman material from the outside but from the inside he is something different.

Y/n: Ouch! What the hell, what's wrong, why is everyone running?

Her thoughts got interrupted when suddenly someone pushed her side and ran towards a gate,
And then she realised most of the crowd was running toward the same gate.

Y/n went towards the same gate just to witness the paparazzi with their camera. Everyone is screaming,
There's too much crowd there.

maybe some celebrity is here, she thought

she stood on her tiptoes trying to see over the crowd.
She is unable to see anyone.
Who he could be?

She gave up on her feet and turned around to walk away.

Then someone screams:

Kim Taehyung........

##################
Authors note

What do you think 🤔 should I continue with this

1. Why she doesn't want to recall them if they were her friends?

2. why she was about to cry?

3. Will they meet at the airport?

4. what do you think about Mr Ray?

Ok guys this is the first time I am writing something,

Plz give me your feedback about my work and suggestions are most welcome ☺️☺️☺️