Beliefs

Flashback continues

Meeting hall

Taehyung pov:

Taehyung pov:

Everyone is sitting in the meeting hall for the discussion of an upcoming project named 'RUN BTS'.

{let's pretend it's the first time we heard about the RUN BTS show because here they are making something like this for the first time.😊}

It's a project where we will be shooting a web series where we will play games and stuff and that will be shot and broadcast every week.

we won't shoot it in Korea. We will go to some other country where we can shoot freely without much disturbance.

{ of course, it's an FF so few things will be different .}

Still, it sounds great to do though it will be a big-budget show.
The Company is spending a good amount on nearly everything.
Rental flats, food, game planning team, transportation team and even a few employee hirings.

Talking about that they also hired a new assistant manager, right now who is sitting beside Auro Noona.

There were some misunderstandings when we first time met that day.

I thought she was some random girl who sneaked in here but it turned out that I had just successfully embarrassed myself in front of almost everyone.

It's just been 2 weeks now since she has been working here under Auro Noona.

But still, she manages to become friends with nearly everyone.

I don't know how, but everyone here likes her.

Maybe her magical words 🙄 worked on them.
She addresses them as "HYUNG".

She is connected to everyone in different equations.

But with me, she keeps her distance.
I don't know why but I am not minding it.

In fact, it's a good thing because I don't think I like her like everyone else here.

She is involved way too quickly with us and that's a little strange.

But still, I don't have any valid reason to dislike her.

So, whatever it is.
Now let's focus on what the director sir is saying.