Introduction

Y/n talking in her mind: ( )
Author pov: { }

Flashback continues

The moment, she lifted her head to face the person.

It was time for her to freeze right at her spot when she saw Kim Taehyung standing right in front of her and realised she bumped into him.

Her heart is beating rapidly.

Tae: who are u? And what are you doing here?

(Why the hell am I unable to say anything?
Say something......say anything...)

Tae: uh! Got it, u are an army.
And u sneaked here to meet us, right?

( no, I didn't sneak here)

Y/n: no, actually I am.......

He cut her off in the mid-sentence.

Tae: now don't even try to lie. U r not from here, I have never seen you here before.

Y/n: yes, because it's my first day he......

Tae: told you already, u don't have to lie, I don't like when people lie. What do you want? Why are you here?

( why are you even asking me when you already have all the answers on your own )

Tae: got it.

( here we go again 🙄)

Tae: u want Selca with us right?
Alright, we can take one but after that, u are going back to your home, ok?

(what! Is he literally won't let me speak anything? )

He took her phone from her hand, opened the camera and stretched his hand for a good angle.
But the girl in utter shock just looking at him instead of the camera.
He took the selca thinking it might be her style of pose or something.
And gave her phone back to her.

Taehyung: u got your selca. Now before anyone catches you, you should go back to your home, little girl.

( Little girl, really? we both are of the same age.)

Taehyung: and don't roam around without your parents. They must be worried. Don't do that ever again, OK?

He said softly and patted her head like he was talking to a 14-year-old teenager.

(OK, now you can talk on your own, I have lost my words........he patted my head, what am I 12😒?)

Taehyung: bye little girl😊.

With that, he turned around and went away toward the other boys.
And our y/n just blinked at his back which just disappeared behind a wall.

Y/n sighs deeply.

Y/n: This was just a trailer... y/n, the movie is not even started, hope I can do this.

Auro: y/n.......

Auro runs towards y/n and gives her a tight hug🤗.