Butterflies 🦋

Continue......

Taehyung: Your food.

Y/n: Hey...thanks.

Y/n pov

He didn't say anything but walked into the room with the food plate and placed it on the table beside me.

Then he took out a small foldable table from behind our side table… unfolded it and placed it on the bed in front of me. It's been so long since I've been in this room but I haven't noticed it before. His observation is actually quite sharp.

Taehyung placed the plate on the table in front of me. He reached for a pair of chopsticks and picked up a piece of my veg gimbap from the plate.

He took the chopsticks to his mouth and put the whole piece in his mouth in one go. I just kept looking with my open mouth because I don't like sharing my food with anyone.

He gave me an evil smile while looking at me.

Taehyung: Delivery charge.

I just glared at him, but he did deliver the food so...fair enough...but wait...

Y/N: Your service is so bad. You forgot to bring a fork.

He looked at my plate.

Taehyung: But there's a pair of chopsticks.

Y/N: I don't use chopsticks.

Taehyung: You don't use them or you don't know how to use them.

He said with a smirk on his face.

Y/N: I know how to use them.

Taehyung: Then eat with this.

He sat comfortably on the bed looking at the show.

Y/n took the chopsticks and placed them on her fingers.

She tried to pick up a piece of gimbap easily but when she brought it to her mouth, the gimbap fell out of the chopsticks, into the rice bowl.

Also, a little bit of rise was sprinkled on Y/N's face.

She looked up to find Taehyung suppressing a giggle🤭🤭 which turned into a louder laugh as she glared at him with her rice face.😂🤣

Taehyung: " I know how to use them"😂😂

He mocked her sentence while still laughing at her.

Y/N: I don't eat with chopsticks every day so I'm not used to it, but... there's no need to laugh so much about it. 😒

She said while wiping her mouth with a handkerchief.

Taehyung: Okay, little girl, if you want to learn it then you have to use it every day.

Y/n pov continue.

I had given up on his "little girl" remark a long time ago...that's not going to change...Ignoring his comment, I started picking at food with chopsticks again.

But before I could lift it, I felt another hand covering mine. I looked up to see Taehyung standing next to me, leaning slightly towards me and it was his hand that was on top of mine.

I think he's saying something, maybe teaching me how to hold the chopsticks properly, but I can't hear anything.

I was just looking at our hands. My small hand was completely invisible under his big one.
His hand is a little cold against mine since I feel my body suddenly burning.