Results

Past continues

Same day

Lunchtime break

Y/n pov:

Lunch break is about to end, so I am going to the director's room to continue my work.

Y/n: Sir? are you looking for something?

Director sir: Yes y/n, I had brought a small box of cleaning equipment for cameras a few days ago, but now I can't find it.

Y/n: There were a lot of things in the office, so unnie had sent a few things to the upstairs room. It must be there, should I check there?

Director sir: Did you have your lunch?

Y/n: Yes sir, I'll check upstairs.

Director Sir: OK, it's in blue.

With that, she went upstairs.

Y/n: Wow, beautiful terrace, beautiful view,  Let's find our Blue box

Pov:

Y/n went inside a storeroom on the terrace, where most of the things are
Placed.

While searching for the box, she heard someone humming a song in a very minimal voice.

Thinking that someone from the staff might be resting since it was still lunch break, she again started searching for the box.

She found the box, and after taking it she was about to leave the room when she saw some smoke coming out of one of the windows of the room.

Y/n: Smoke??, who's smoking here? It has nothing to do with me, but it may affect the stock stored here.

Y/n followed the smoke to the back of the room. Now she can see, there is someone, a boy, leaning against the adjacent wall with his back towards her.

Y/n: Who is he?? This jacket.....I have seen this jacket before...but where?

Y/n keeps walking and walking until the guy is fully in front of her but back-facing her.

Y/n: Hey!!

She called him, so he turned around, panicked.

Y/n: Oh my god...😧😧

She can't believe that he smokes and he can't believe he was caught red-handed.

He tried to hide the cigarette behind his back.

Guy: Y/N.....ah.hii..🙂

Y/n: You can't hide the smoke.....JIMIN.

Jimin: Look y/n, I'm not a kid..okay.  I know what I'm doing...just mind your own business.

Y/n: That was rude.

Saying that you walked over to the balcony railing and sat on it, facing the exterior of the building.

( Yes, it has width enough to sit.)