Kiss

Past continues......

The Next Saturday......

In the amusement park.

Y/n: Are you scared?

Taehyung: N..noo...I am not.

Y/n: Then why are you shaking?

Taehyung: You are hallucinating.

Y/n: It's just a roller coaster... don't worry, you will be fine.

Taehyung: Aren't you scared at all?

Y/n: No, I love all the rides of the amusement park...oh! It's starting...

Y/n pov:

Amusement parks always remind me of my sweet partner, storyteller, my friend, my granny.......

I closed my eyes to feel the breeze of the speedy air and replay my conversation with her in my mind when we went to a theme park.

Flashback

"Roller coaster represents our life journey.....
Ups and downs that's all it has... You just have to trust the designer of the ride (god) and you will reach a stable and safe destiny....."

"But granny...it must be so scary up there," y/n said

"Yes, it must be...but if you see there always will be rows of at least two seats...there always be one more person next to you....you won't be alone"

I felt something on my hand, I opened my eyes just to witness how Taehyung was holding my hands tightly while closing his own eyes.

And then I noticed we were on the apex height of the coaster that's why he was scared.

I closed my palm firmly around his palm, and he opened his eyes and looked at me.

Y/n: Just think as we fly in the air...

The coaster started going down at full speed Everyone was shouting their lungs out, especially the people who were scared...

Rest are enjoying and shouting in excitement, especially Jungkook and Jin Hyung...