Baskateball

Flashback

Taehyung pov:

Just a few more minutes and we will be free from this tiring shoot for the next two days.

Though I love my work but the weekend break is something I love even more.😊

And that becomes more necessary when you are in a different country with your friends.

This weekend we will explore the country, if not the country then at least the city.😁

And that "we" include two more people apart from us all seven.

Yes! You guess that right, they two are none other than y/n and Auro Noona.

Auro Noona has always been a part of our group because she is our manager but treats us just like her family.

And about y/n, umm........

It's been almost two weeks since we cut the birthday ice cream in her hotel room, but I considered her a friend the next morning when she bought tacos for all of us from her hotel.

She is fun around,
She plays with us sometimes and loses.
She sometimes helps us with our cheat food without our director sir knowing.
She even pulls pranks on us.
She matches our energy.

We both do have differences of opinion on certain topics but it would be stupid of me to dislike someone for that.

Pov ends.

Director Sir: Okay guys, let's call it a day for now.
Everyone worked hard today but we have our weekend to rest.
I would say roam around the city and make some new memories.
Right🤠???

All staff together: yes sir.😄

Director Sir: I am sorry boys, but you guys have to be in your apartment this time, but the next time you all can also go.

Hobi: But why not this time?😟

Director sir: this weekend there will be a little crowd in the city... some festivals are there.
So it's a bit risky for you guys.
Let the crowd be clear in a week or two then you all can enjoy your time.

Everyone is a little sad now.

Director sir: I am sorry guys but it's for your safety.
But you all can explore your new apartment where you got shifted last week.
Now each one of you has a separate room, and it even has a games room, basketball court, and swimming area.
You guys will enjoy that.....right......

I'll wrap up my things..........

And he went.

Taehyung: he was convincing us like we are some 7-year-old kids.😒

Namjoon: It's for our safety.

Jin: Maybe next time?

Y/n: yes, maybe next time😕.........unnie where are we going on the weekend. 😀

Auro: Don't worry, I have prepared a list already. See firstly there is one amus...........