Beautiful Eyes....

The next day.....

Afternoon

At 2:30 pm

Today the director sir and Auro returned from Seoul after finalizing the contract.

They came straight to BTS's apartment. We are all sitting on the sofa discussing how much this contract will benefit their company.

Director sir: Finally it's all done....nothing will interfere with the shooting now...

Namjoon: And also you won't be stressed much...

Director sir: Yes... that's true... Last week was very stressful...

Jimin (whispering): Y/n, tell him now.

Jungkook (also whispering): Yeah, he seems to be in a good mood...tell him.

Y/N (whispering back): And I don't want to spoil his good mood...let's drop this idea guys...

Jimin (whispering again): Y/n, are you serious?....... he's in a good mood, which means there's a chance he'll agree to our request.

Y/N (whispering): And what if he didn't agree, but instead we made him angry at us?

Jungkook (whispering): Why are you being so negative?

Y/N (whispering): That's my thing.

Jimin: Just tell him, y/n.

Director: Tell me what, Jimin?

And our Jimin forgot to whisper...now everyone's attention is on the three of them who were whispering to each other in the corner of the sofa.

You glared at him, to which he just shrugged.

Jimin: Y/N, wants to say something.

Now everyone is looking at y/n…who took a deep breath and started talking.

Y/n: Actually, this is just a request, which can be denied....

Jungkook: Y/NN!!

Y/n: Yes-yes, I am saying...sir Actually we were thinking...I mean this is not my exact idea but I also want the same...want in this sense I would love for that to happen.

Jimin: Leave it to me, Y/N… You're just giving a disclaimer.... Director Sir, can y/n and Noona stay with us in this apartment for the rest of our time here??

Director Sir: Huh??

Jungkook: We have a spare room in our apartment….

J-Hope: Hey! It's a good idea, we will all reach to the shooting together.

Jin: Yes, and we can also use the free space...

Suga: We can also save money spent on hotel rooms and travel expenses.

Everyone is trying to convince the man sitting in front of them. Although it was a last-minute conversation between the three of them…

No one else knew about this proposal, yet everyone looked at the man with hopeful eyes.

The director said looking at Aura.

Director Sir: What do you say, Auro? Can we do that?

Auro:  Ahm..... I don't know sir, what to say... I am not against you guys but we have to separate the members and the staff... If this thing comes to light then we might be in trouble that two female staff and Members are sharing an apartment...though we both are managers, so it shouldn't matter much, but there is some risk...it should be completely your decision, sir.