1 About twins

Kim twins are the sons of Mr and Mrs. Kim. They are the only children of there parents. They are the most lovable siblings ever.
As Kim V is a lil bit more mature from Taehyung. He loves his twin so much. It's not like Taehyung is not mature he just believes in spreading love with a beautiful smile to every person even if they are his friends or enemies. He is a strong person with emotions.
As there parents were supportive they never stop them in every part of life when they were right. V wants to pursue his career in business but Taehyung wants to work as teacher. At first there parents hesitate a lil because after having the heir of kim's they do not want Tae to work as a teacher in any small school.
But again his brother support him and his parents also agree after some time.
Taehyung is still a equal share holders of kim industry as V but he just work as a kindergarden teacher also. While V is the ceo of kim industry.

But on the other side Jeon twins are opposite. Tottaly opposite to kim twins. They believe in

What's mine is mine
They don't know about sharing. They both have almost same behaviour. They are the arrogant ones with a nice heart. It is not they are bad people. They just want to live their life in their way.
That it is.
From childhood they want same things. Like same colours clothes and same toys. There parents bought 2 piece of every thing they wants in their life. They are still single because they want to pursue their career first.
Kook was interested in business while gguk was interested in art. He is a painter. That was a big relief to Jeon couple or we can say there parents. As if they both have to work in a company than there will be 3rd world war.

Mr.jeon make hi elder son as ceo of jeon industry but jeon twins also has share in that company. Kook works under hobi.

So this was about twins. Now the thing is that kim couple wants to marry their sons ans same goes to jeon couple. Now we have ro see how they will meet.