9 answer

V was a person who has meet people in his life. He know how to observe people. And after seeing kook for the first time smiling at tae with that lovesick  look he know that's this boy can keep his brother happy. And if he did not then V is still here to handle everything.
Everyone was happy and they ask the same thimg to V and kook and gguk. After hearing the answer é)ders decided that the marriage will held after 2 week's.
Then Mr.jeon said
Kook ,gguk I think you guys should go on a date so that you can get know to each other  well.
So pls think about it.
Tae:Bunny we will go on a date tomorrow  evening  ok.
Kook:ofc Hyungie.
He said with a shy smile,
Gguk was still surprised seeing his brother such a shying mess for elder. Then he turn towards V who one again looked like a painting  2ithout any flaw. The painting  that he can admire his all life. Then he thought of asking V about date but then mrs.jeon interupt him.
Mrs.jeon :Kids I think you guy should go and talk with each other in the garden or in room wherever  you want. Till then we will discuss  about wedding things.
Gguk: ok eomma. Hyung would you like to go to my room or garden..
He asked while looking  towards  V.
V:Garden.
V give him a short answer. He stand up and starts to accompany gguk towards garden.
Tae:  Bunny I want to see your room. Can I pretty please.
Kook:of couse hyungie. You don't  have to say please. Mom we are going to my room
Mrs jeon: sure thing ,
They walk towards room and go to his room.
They enter in the room and Tae was looking  around the room like a kid.
He saw that the room of younger was simple and cozy. A pc 2as placed on one side of room with a game setup. There were some of the pics of younger were hanging on the walls.
Some books were placed at a small bookshelf  besides the pc setup. A bed and a couch with a table was placed there. The room was not much colorful.  It has black colour shading with some combinations.
Kook asked him to #it on the couch and he himself take seat besides tae.
Kook:Hyungie. You know I miss you so much. I want to talk with you but I forget  to take your number last time.
He said with a lil pout.
Tae:Oo bun hyungie miss you too. Don't  worry after marriage  we will live together  and now I will give you my number. Ok. You can call me anytime u want. Hmm
Kook:ok hyungíe.
They talk about lil things. Kook got to know that his hyungie don't  like spice  food and his favorite  colour is purple.
That's  how it went.

On other side V gguk were in garden. They are sitting on a bench and the silence is surround them and with so much courage gguk breaks it.
Gguk  break it.
Gguk: Hyung .
V :Hmm
Gguk:are you happy with this marriage ,
He asked a lil hesitating.
V:ofc.
Why are you asking that.I have already gave my answer.
Gguk:No . That you are silent now and were as well there. So I thought  maybe(cut off)
V: I am ready for the marriage.  That's  why I agree and about my silence.  I don't like to talk much. That's  my nature and it takes time to warm up with others .
I hope you understand.

Guys
The episode  that I upload yesterday  was very short.
Actually  my keyboard  was updated so it was not working properly.
That's  why th@t ep was short.
But I try to make this one a bit large.

Be safe and believe  in yourself.