7 Wait

That's how their first meeting went. It is about to sunset then V said that they should leave now there were two sulking bunnies and a bear also.
Kook: Hyungie stay a lil longer pls. (With a cute lil pout on his lips)
And gguk roll his eyes on this act of his brother.
Take: It's ok bunny. I will meet you early ok?
Kook: when hyungie?
Take:soon bunny. You have to wait. Hyungie will meet you soon ok?
Kook: yup Hyungie.
Gguk: see you soon hyung.
He said while looking at V.
V: Hmm see you.
Gguk was happy with the answer of the they will meet again.It was written in their destiny.

Soon they all take their leave. Vtae in one car while kookgguk in their separate two cars.

It's been two days since the meeting.
Kook and gguk want to meet Vtae  soon. They are cursing themselves for not taking their numbers .
It's not like they can't the mobile number of jeon twins from their parents. But what to do jeon twins are scared . If the elder twin become angry or reject him.

Now the sun of third day had been already rise. Twins are going to their respective works and come back at 6 pm. When they cone back they saw their parents are getting ready and they were looking really happy. That was a rare site. They were tried as hell but still decides to ask their parents.
Kook: appa what happen?
Mr.jeon: oo you guys are here go and get ready someone is coming to meet you.
Gguk: I am tired and I am not going to getting ready.
Mrs. Jeon: O really?
Gguk: Definitely not.
Mrs jeon : if it is some one special?
She said in a teasing tone
Gguk: Not even if Elon Musk will come.
He was already tensed about his first and last love V and here his mother want him to get ready for god know who.
Mr.jeon: ok then. Kook baby you get ready. Mr kim is coming here with his family. They are here to twlknabout their sons marriage with you.
He said while looking towards gguk.
Not to mention with a smug smile on his face.
Kook and gguk: what ? They are coming.
Mr jeon: yup they are .
Gguk: wait just give me some minutes. I will get ready fast.
Kook : meet toooo
They said and went towards their room
Mr and mrs jeon laugh at their sons.

That it is.
♥️💜♥️💜