13First date(V Gguk)

On other side
V approaches gguk who was trying to look at V but he was shy and turn his face to other side. What to do.

The shyness in the eyes of gguk make V smile a lil internally. But he want gguk to freely talk with him so that they can know  each other . soon they are going to married but they don't know much things about each other and V wants to change it but gguk was shy.
He smile internally at his thought and went towards Gguk and stand near him and said.
V:Shall we go.
Gguk :Yeah.
V and gguk take a seat in car. V was stealing glares to gguk while driving while gguk bcz of his shyness can't even look at V.

There was a complete silence but them V thought about breaking it.
V:Gguk stop being shy and talk with me.
Gguk:But I am shy to talk with you.
(He said in a low voice but enough for V to hear it)
V:And why that(same cold voice)
Gguk: You are looking handsome as greek god that I am shy to look at you and not you are scolding me.
With a lil pout on his face that make him look as the cutest one on the earth no on the whole universe.

Gguk mumble the words to himself but V hear it and decide to tease gguk.
V:So you think I am handsome. Huh?
(While looking on the road)
Gguk: I ..that. (He shutters while don't know what to say)
He look towards V with a innocent face that melt V and say.

 (He shutters while don't know what to say) He look towards V with a innocent face that melt V and say

V:Oo little one I was just teasing you.(with a small smile on his face)
Gguk:Little one(while confusing looking at V)
V: yes .I will call you this from now on.
Do you like it?
Gguk: Yeah(he said while looking down)
V:So little one talk with me. Its not like I am goona eat you. Hm(he said while looking towards road)
Gguk: Hyung.  (He calls V while looking towards him)
V:Hmm.
Gguk:Where we are going?
V:I decide to go a cozy and peaceful restaurant and after that we will go to park. If you want to go any other place then I am OK with that also.
(He said while eyeing Gguk)
Gguk: No its fine. I like your Idea.(while looking out of the window)
V:Thanks little one.
Gguk once again for the nth time become shy.

At restaurant
V and Gguk come out of the car and starts walking towards restaurant.
While walking gguk saw a couple holding each other's hand and walking out of the restaurant.
Gguk thinks about holding the hand of V also but he was a bit afraid.

After getting some thoughts he call it a day and intertwined his fingers and V. V look towards their hand when he fell a hand holding his. He smile a lil while looking towards their then look a gguk who was trying his best to stop the shy smile to come on his face. But failed again.

They both sit on a table and order food for themselves.
The food arrived and they see starts to talk. Gguk finally starts to open a little with V and this made V happy.
As V believes that communication is a  necessity to make  things between couple correct.

The date went eventually good. Anls when they have finished the dinner they starts walking outside after paying the bill.
They go to the nearby park. And sit there a ice cream shop was situated near it. After seeing it V says.
V :Little one do you want yo have a ice cream.?
While looking towards Gguk
Gguk:Huh?(confused)
V:Icecream?
Gguk: I don'(cut off)
V:oo wait I will get ice cream. I know you wanna eat it. No need to shy.
Gguk:No hyu(once again cut off)
V: Don't.(he said while whinning a lil)

And that's when gguk got to know that the elder one want to have Icecream.

So he nooded his head as a yes.
V: ok wait.(he happily went towards them shop)
And come back with two Icecream.

(he happily went towards them shop)And come back with two Icecream

V: Here.
He said while handling gguk a Icecream.
Gguk take it and thanked him.
Gguk look towards V who was eating Icecream like a child.

And only gguk know how innocent elder was looking and the way he was moaning a lil while licking the Icecream.

And that make gguk think things that are not so innocent.

He imagine himself giving hickies to the elder and the moans of elder as well as.

He almost I repeat almost get hard.
But V shook him on the right time that make gguk got out of his wild imagination.

V:I am done. Let's go little one. Its already late.
Gguk:Yup(he manage to say this only bcz he was still a lil in his imagination)

They go to the car and when to home. V drops gguk at his home and go to his own. That's how their date went.

The vary first one.

How was it.
Comment If you like .
And the vote option os also available.
And should I make the ep of shopping for marriage also or direct marriage l. Tell me which one you want.
But something wild goona to happen so stay tuned.
Stay safe and believe in yourself.