Part-18

Jungkook has a secret .
The secret that his family don't know.
He is a underground fighter.
When he was in college he discovers the another side of Seoul..

He meet a person who was a fighter in a park. Around four men were beating him and then our double bunny save that man.
As he already knew some self defense tricks.

And we can say it a coincidence or fate but the man or we can say that boy was the son of a mafia.

The one and only.

Suga.

His father is a part of mafia and now he will be the next mafia king.

They are not involved in any type of illegal stuff.

His mafia gang has direct connections with government of Korea.
They generally do the mission of stopping the illegal activities done by other mafia gangs.
Due to which they have full support from government also.
Indeed they don't need it.

Many people don't know about them as a mafia they build a academy that train my youngsters who want to be in army and in any type of security team.

They legaly train them to bodyguards , wrestlers and fighters also.

When the men of another gang were beating him then a college student help him and he was our bunny.

He liked the self defending tricks of younger and they exchange their mobile numbers as well.
He take the younger as his brother and offered him to be a part of his academy but as kook want to be a businessman. He rejects it.
But still he likes underground fighting and starts to take part in it.

Suga never stop him bcz he know that the younger is a fair player.

Sometimes kook visit them to have talk with him as a bro and sometime for fight.
Their relation was beyond the reach of words.
They treat each other like brothers but never admit it.

After sometime suga become mafia king as well as he takes care of academy.

Suga himself is a underground fighter. And he love it.

Back to present
Everyone in jeon mansion was sleeping. Kook changed his outfit and slowly walk out of the home. He go to the underground fighting space and there he meet suga.

Kook:Hi HYUNG.
He said while looking towards suga who was busy in analyzing the fighting skills of the trainnes

Suga look towards kook and give him a small smile while saying

Suga:Hi kook. I was thinking about you.

Kook:Hyung I was a lil busy.(he said in a tired a lil)

Suga:Hm.
So what are you doing these days?
Kook:Nothing much. Just I am going to get married in a week.
(he said like this is the most obvious thing in the world 🌎

Suga: what the hell!!(screaming on the top of his lungs)

You are getting married in a week and you don't even bother to inform me.
(still screaming)

Kook:hyung. Stop shouting. Everyone is looking towards us.
He said while eyeing everyone towards themselves.

Suga calm down after that and take a deep breath.
Suga: So you are getting married and that to in a week.
Kook: Hyung I know that stop repeating the same words again and again..
And yes I am getting married in a week and I forget to tell you about it.

Suga: ofc why will you tell me? WHO I AM TO YOU. YOU WILL ONLY TELL YOUR FAMILY ABOUT IT.

AND
CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR WEDDING.

(he said while pressing every word and in a dark voice)

Kook:hyung it's not like that I was busy and our marriage is arranged so I (cut off)

Suga:ofc you were busy to even call me right?
(he said in a scartstic tone)

Kook take a deep breath and then again start talking

Kook:I know hyung I should have called you but now pls don't be angry.
I am really sorry for that.
(he was feeling  really  guilty for not talking about it with suga)

Suga: fine(in a lil cold tone)
Who is your groom?

After hearing that a small smile come on kook's face and he say.
Kook: Kim Taehyung. The man of my dream. He is handsome as hell and on the top not a arrogant person like me.
(while saying so a whipped smile come across his face)

Suga: I want to meet that person who make you that much whipped for him..Gosh kook you are in love.
Now I am excited for your marriage.
I will cancel my meetings on that day.

Kook : you will come to marriage (in a confused tone)

Suga: Can't I?
Am I not invited?
Well who cares I will come anyway.
(he said while throwing blades towards kook and the last line with a small smirk 😏 on his face)
Kook:  off hyung. I was saying that what will I say to my parents when they will ask about you.
Suga thought for a while and said facing the trainees and checking their moves on same time

Suga: Tell them that you come to my gym and I am your gym trainer. It's simple as that.

Kook: Hyung you are so smart.
(while his eyes widening a lil )

Suga: I know(savage reply)
Kook  also look towards the trainees and start gyming a lil .
After a hour or two he left the gym after telling suga.

While driving towards home he was thinking that how he was their to remove his anger on a boxing bag and after talking with suga his all anger vanished away immediately.

The elder was really his brother.
When his own brother can't come to his marriage a few days earlier here

suga is ready to come immediately leaving his all works immediately.

It make him believe that

Blood relations are not necessary when our heart relations with anyone are strong and pure.

And when we get a relation like that never let them go even as a friend ,a teacher or brother.

Suga is really his brother.

A brother from another mother.

That it is.
I know guys this.time I take very much time to update.But as my study is restarted I have to concentrate on that also.

And as I said in last ch this time I wrote whole 1049 word in this ch.
I hope you like it. Comment and vote if you do.

Till then take care.