Part-19 marriage

The day has come that everyone was waiting for.
Today is the marriage of

Kim V weds Jeon Jungguk

Kim Taehyung weds Jeon Jungkook.

Kim brothers and jeon brothers are getting ready in their own rooms. In their own separate rooms. The wedding is held in aa beautiful garden and only a few close relatives are invited without any press.

There was only one camera man and a photographer that are hired from the family of the grooms.

And the close friends and relatives were sitting in the park waiting for grooms.
The wedding aisle was waiting for the grooms with a perist standing there.
First the marriage of V and gguk will continue then tae and kook.

In rooms
Where kook and gguk are getting ready.

Kook and gguk were getting ready then the

One only suga enter in room.
Kook and gguk parents were also there . Actually the were shocked to see suga.

As far as they remember they have no contact with suga.

After entering the room suga politely greet jeon couple with a respectful bow.
They greet him back the same way.
There was a awkward silent between them then kook come after changing his clothes and he see his suga being awkward beside his parents and he goes towards them to take the whole situation in his hand.

Kook: Hi hyung.  How are you.
Suga was about to answer when his parents ask
Mrjeon: you know his kook.
Kook:  yeah he is my gym trainer and a gym friend also.

Mrs.jeon: oh
(to suga)
I am sorry son . We didn't knew about it. Pls enjoy here.

Suga;No it's ok mrs.jeon.kook is my brother so it doesn't not matter.

Mr.jeon: Sure sweet. Pls enjoy.
Kook who is going to your best man. Hobi said he will be here in some minutes.

Should I ask him?
(he asked being nervous. Because last time this conversation didn't went well)

Kook: No need. Suga hyung will be my best friend. (said in a cold tone)

Suga and other was lil shocked there.
He didn't expect kook to say that.

Suga:w..what(he said while breaking the silence).

Kook:what.can't you?(is a normal tone)  
Suga:I can .I just(he was hesitate )
Kook: common hyung you said that you are my brother and now you are saying no.(he said while his voice is full of rage)
Suga: fine(with a small smile on his face)

Jeon couple don't interfere in that matter.
They know how much the twins want to have Hobi present on their happy moment.
But he was not there so now if anyone is filling his space they will not ruin their happiness.

And after the discussion end gguk was ready for marriage . His makeup was done .he is looking like a sweet yet handsome boy
No no no a handsome bunny.

He went to the dressing room and greet suga with a polite bow which suga return in same way.

Then Mrjeon ask him

Mrjeon:gguk son who is your best man.
Gguk:I don't decided yet.
Mrsjeon:what do you mean by that the marriage is goona to start anytime.

Gguk: I will ask a friend of mine .He will be my best man in wedding.

Mrjeon:alright then.
Be ready boys.

He said and then left towards hall to look at the arrangements.

So the wedding of V and gguk is about to start.

V and gguk both both meet at the a little distance from the entrance of park which is a a lil away and the guests can't see them from the park.
The moment they look each other they memrized by another one's beauty.

After starting for a while both whisper at same time

V&gguk:You are looking gorgeous

V&gguk:You are looking gorgeous. 💖

They chuckle at them self and then after the silence of a while V asked
V: Are you ready?
Gguk:Yeah.Let's get it.
(he said and forward his hand towards V who gladly accept it.
They both starting to move towards the small stage where priest and their best men are standing.

Tae was showing his boxy smile and V also have a small smile on his face throughout the walk.

They stand in front of priest and the ceremony starts.
Priest:Do you Kim V take jeon jungguk as your lawfully wedded husband.

V:Yes .I Do.
(while softly glaring towards gguk)

Priest:Do you jeon jungguk take Kim V as your lawfull wedded husband.

Gguk:Yes.I do.
(Smiling)

Perist:pls exchange the rings.

Then the both were handed rings and V take gguk's hand softly and put the ring in his ring finger

Same goes with gguk.

The rings are simple as per their choice.

Priest:On the name of holy god I announce you as husbands.
You may kiss .

They both take a step ahead.
And lean towards each other and at that time V and gguk peck each others lips.

Ok it was not a kiss.but something is better that nothing .
Right

So that it is.
How was it. Comment and vote if you like it.