12 First Date(taekook)

V: Hi jungkook.(dark eyes with deep voice that can scare the devil also so our bunny is just a small one)
Kook:Hi hyung . How are you.
V:I am fine but I can't say about you.
(He said while a lil very lil smirk)
And only jk knows how much that smirk can scare him.
Kook:Hyung I think you should go. I mean gguk must be  waiting for you right(with a nervous smile but still try to look cool)
V: O so you want me to go from here. Hmm I see.
(Deep voice and stern expressions are decorating his goddam handsome face)
Kook:No Hyung its(cut off)
V:let's come to the point.
I am trusting you with my brother.
He is going with you and If he get a single scratch on his body then I will not let you see him again marriage is a away thing.
And If you try to do anything wrong with him then I will make your life living hell.
My brother himself is capable of taking  care of himself but he is kind hearted to a point but I am not. So donot ever try to hurt him .
I hope you get it right.
He asked to kook who was already freeze after hearing these things.

It takes him a few moments to realize what just happen.
So guys its nothing just v threaten kook to take care of tae or other wise be ready to die.
It's not like kook was going o hurt tae in any way. But the warning made kook scared and happy at same time.
Scared because he got to know that if tae got hurt by him than V will cancel the marriage even it was not intentional and happy that his hyungie has a  twin who take cares of him like a child.It gives him a delighted feeling.

After a few moment that eels like hours to kook he spoke
Kook:I got it hyung him.
V:it will be good for u.
He was still looking at kook with same intensity when tae came to save his bunny kook.
Tae:koo are you ready?
Kook:ofc hyungie.
Tae:Then lets go.
(To V)Hyungie we will be going ok.
V:bear take care of yourself and of kook too. hmm
Tae:ofc hyungie.
Bye.
Kook:bye V Hyung.
V:bye to you too guys. Take care.
After saying that tae and kook sit in the car and drive to their destination.
And V starts walking towards gguk who was waiting for him near his car.

  In car
Tae was humming a song while looking outside the window while kook was in deep thought of the meeting with V but at the same time driving carefully also. Tae decide to break the silence
Tae:Koo where are we going?
He said while looking towards kook.
Kook:Umm I have selected some spots. You can select among them. (While looking at tae)
Tae:ok so tell me.
Kook: We can visit to a art gallery or aa five star restaurant or maybe a amusement park and a public park also. Tell me which one you want to choose.
Tae:Um let's go to amusement part. It's been a long time since I visited it. Ok?
Kook:ofc hyungie.

They starts to go towards amusement park.
They take the ticket and enter it. First of all they go towards rides.And after that on shops.

And after that on shops