10

With V gguk
Gguk:Of V hyung.
So hyung are you free tomorrow I that -If you are free than we can go to a hangout. It's ok if you are not free. We will go some other time.
V:You mean a date. I will be free at evening so we will go on a date in evening. And don't hesitate  to talk with me about  anything we are gonna to marry so feel free to talk with me.
He said the last sentence in a lil strict voice.
Gguk:ofc hyung.
Pls give me your mobile number also.
After talking sometime they went inside and the tae kook was also present there.

Mr.jeon:Actually kids I was thinking that you guys should take a leave tomorrow after that we will go to see a house for you guys were you can stay after marriage.
Kook: Ofc ap__ Wait what do you mean by a house.
Mrs.jeon:we are doomed now.
She mumbles to herself.
We mean a sweet home for you guys.
Kook: Then say two homes.
Mr jeon:/Agh my son you guys will live in one house after marriage.
(He said with a lil nervous laugh at end)

Gguk: I am not going to live with him after marriage. (He said with a firm voice)
Kook: Feelings are mutual my dear brother. . (he said in a fake sweet voice)
Gguk:that it is. I want a separate  home. I have already beared this stupid for 22 years.
Kook:You are saying like I am dying to live with you.
App I will not live in the same home with him after marriage.
They were talking in a firm voice and kook said the last sentence with a bit of angry voice.

V ,Tae and their parents  are shocked by this behavior of jeon twins they never saw them fighting while for jeon couple its there daily happenings.

Mr.jeon: kook atleast think (cut off)
Kook:no never. (He said while shouting a lil)
That time Tae decided to interrupt them.
Tae:Bunny I wanna live with V hyung after marriage. Pls na(with a pleading voice)
Kook:But hyungie I (cut off)
Tae:Please pretty  please kook.
Kook: Hyungie no. I can't (cut off)
Tae:Then it's ok kook. I know you don't care for me. In want to live with V hyung. You are a meanie I will not talk with you. You don't love me.
(He said in a sad voice and small tears are decorating his eyes)
Kook:No hyungie. It's not like it.
(He said in a panic voice)
Mr.jeon.:Can't  you do that now look Tae is crying. (He said with a bit of firm voice)
Mrs.kim:bear don't  cry please. It's ok.
Everyone was trying to comfort Tae expect V. V know his brother more than anyone. He know his brother is not the one who cry for such small reason. He shook his head on his bear's acting.

Kook: Hyungie don't be sad. It's ok. We will leave with V hyung after marriage ok..please don't cry now. (He said while cupping the face of tae)
Tae:Promise(While sniffing a lil)
Kook:Promise hyungie. He will live wherever you say.
Tae:Thanks bunny. You are best. Hyungie loves you so much.
He said and hug kook while smiling which we can also say while smirking also.

Ofc Kim Taehyung's charm is not a joke. He know how to use them and in what way.

Mr and mrs. Jeon are shocked for nth time the day. Their son
The great jeon jungkook become ready to live with his twin after marriage
After recovering from shock of some second they come back to reality.

Mr.Kim:So gguk what about you?
He said while hoping that other twin will also agree.

Gguk:I don't agr(cut off)
V: Please gguk for me.
He said while smiling  a lil that was enough to melt the heart of jeon jungguk.

Gguk: Alright Hyung.
Ok so nothing happen just gguk's heart skip some beats after seeing that smile.

That it is.
So be safe and believe in yourself.