─ 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

*ೃ༄𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

*ೃ𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐎𝐎
𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

"Have some sympathy for the cows, will you? Poor things never had a chance. Isn't it too late for burgers anyway?"

Magdalena inquired with this sort of repulsed grimace on her face as she stepped into the kitchen, seeing her dad taking unappetizing bites of a hamburger right at the cusp of midnight. Yeah, Marion May was totally a strange creature. With vegetarian ideals heavy on her heart, Magdalena took it upon herself to hop up on the kitchen counter and attempt to avoid the meat on her dad's plate to the best of her abilities. But the smell, the brunette couldn't quite ignore the greasy aroma of freshly cooked red meat.

Though, even with gross scents wafting up to her nostrils, Magdalena still had to admit to herself that being in the same room as her dad felt fantastic. She had missed him big time since talking with him in the kitchen during morning hours. Tonight had been too much for her to process and the fact that there was another supernatural awakening in Hawkins made her want to scream out loud. The town was most definitely cursed with some sort of bad luck and now Magdalena could finally be sure of this without any doubt clouding her mind.

"It's never too late for burgers, darling girl. But don't flip the script on me like that. It's already midnight and I thought you were in your room. Should've known it was way too silent in this house. Lulu's mom called right after you left this morning. The woman was hysterical talkin' about how there was a murder. And you wanna know the location?"

Marion May attempted to leave his daughter on the edge of her seat by being mysterious about disclosing all the information he had learned from Lulu's mother, but Magdalena already knew everything. She'd even talked to the prime suspect in the murder case as well as learned of his hiding place. Nothing regarding Chrissy's death could shock the girl anymore. She and her group comprised of like-minded individuals were pretty much in the middle of it all without anyone even knowing. And all of them intended to keep it that way for as long as they could manage. But as Magdalena watched her dad open his mouth again to reveal what he'd learned just this morning, the girl couldn't help herself and answered the previous rhetorical question without any hesitancy:

"Eddie Munson's trailer. Yeah, I know. Lulu filled me in on it today. But it's total bullshit if people actually believe it was Eddie who did the killing. He's too compassionate for that...well, I mean that's the feeling I got from him at school...when he, um, when he asked for my notes on...I don't remember, but it was definitely some dead British author. Something along those lines, but what I'm trying to say is he's not the type of guy to murder someone."