─ 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

*ೃ༄𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

*ೃ𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

It happened so quickly. Two young adults throwing caution to the wind and getting physically wrapped up in each other's presence after such a tense moment.

Some people were awkward after sex.

Some of them didn't want anything to do with each other afterward.

Others sat in complete silence.

But not Magdalena and Eddie. The two of them spoke of the most random things as they basked in each other's half-naked and sweaty presence:

"So...volleyball. Why?"

"Extracurriculars on high school transcripts turn college administrators on. They're into that shit I swear to God. That's how it began when I started freshman year, but then I found out I was really awesome at it, so I continued playing for the thrill of it. Between you and me, getting to occasionally hit prissy bitches in the face with a volleyball is life-changing. One time, we went out of town for a tournament against some all girl's private school and I spiked the ball so hard that it shattered some blondie's nose. The best part is Hawkins High took home the trophy that night. Me and the rest of the girls were great."

"I didn't expect to hear anything less. In fact, it exceeded my expectations. Especially the part where you broke some poor chick's nose. Alright, let's see...okay, I got it. Which musician would you want to get busy with?"

"'Get busy with?' What are we five? Next time ask it like you mean it. Ask me something along the lines of "Hey, Magdalena. First of all, you're super hot. Second of all, which musician do you want to fuck your brains out?" I think that works way better. But to answer your question, I prefer my sexual fantasies about musicians to be purely nonexistent. Most of them are aggressive cokeheads in a personal setting anyway. I may have a few childish crushes, but I wouldn't screw any of them. Not even if I had the chance."

"You just took a one-way trip to Planet Lame, population you, Magdalena May. It offends me you won't share the nitty-gritty of your vast imagination. And I had high hopes for you, y'know? Your pretty mind could've taken us far. Especially in a sexual context."

"You act like we didn't have sex, like, ten minutes ago. Seeing me naked should be everything you need in your lifetime. The rumors about me can exist for all I care, but creepy little Magdalena May definitely knows how to satisfy a guy. Now you experienced that firsthand."

"For the record, I never thought you were creepy. Definitely a little strange, but never creepy. And who gives a shit? I'm a little strange, you're a little strange. People who aren't are either lying or...Yeah, that's all I got. But the point is, I like you, Magdalena. It doesn't matter if people call you Morticia Addams or whatever. You wanna know why? Because Morticia Addams is smokin' hot. So jokes on them 'cause I, Eddie Munson, have my own Morticia and her name is...Come on. This is the part where you say your name and not make me look like a complete idiot."

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 彡 [e. munson] [✔]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara