─ 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

*ೃ༄𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍

*ೃ𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍

"You got a hold of them yet? My hair has never been worse than this. Last night I definitely looked like a drowned rat and I don't think I look any better after a night in the goddamn woods. If I ever get a hold of my hairbrush again, it'll be a miracle."

Magdalena's grievances partially echoed through the woods while she came stomping toward Eddie after her not-so-glamorous bathroom break behind a tall tree. Magdalena was luckily able to return to Eddie right as he finished conversing with the gang through the walkie-talkie he stole from the nearby construction site. The brunette adjusted her flattened hair—her natural-looking hair and grumbled on and on about having to endure spending a whole night under the stars. Not to mention all that ruined makeup on her face. She looked like a crazy person—a deranged lunatic who recently escaped from a psych ward and lucky her because Eddie Munson was there to see her in the worst state. Magdalena wanted to hide under a rock or have the ground swallow her. And even with all these self-destructive opinions about herself, Eddie still stared at her with glimmering eyes as if she was the most wonderful creature to ever grace the planet. While reality showed a barefoot girl with two-day-old clothes and fucked up makeup, Eddie saw a goddess with perfect everything.

"They are currently—supposedly coming. But I must say, for a girl who's gone through a whole bunch of shit last night, you are looking...fine. Picture perfect. Dare I say, really...really hot."

The brunette wondered if Eddie would ever run out of flirtatious compliments one of these days. It didn't seem like his lack of originality would stop him which was pretty impressive, but Magdalena still found herself mouthing a brief 'shut up' at him while she somehow managed to hide her oncoming blush by covering half her face with her hand. Stepping closer towards the "fugitive" of Hawkins, Magdalena sat down on the ground beside him and leaned into his side. Eddie's body stiffened and he couldn't explain why. The two of them had already gone past every boundary there was and yet, the fact that Magdalena leaned her head against his shoulder left him an internally panicked person.

Even last night after surviving the incident out on Lovers Lake, the two of them slept huddled against each other on the forest floor, too wrapped up in each other to notice all the spooky noises between the trees. Magdalena—feeling rather affectionate—snaked her right arm over to Eddie and grabbed his right hand, their fingers lacing together perfectly. The girl never realized but Eddie brought out her inner loving, nurturing side. Both of them wanted to stay like this forever. They were in the middle of the woods far away from civilization, yet they haven't felt more at peace in their lifetimes. But both of them also suspected that this was only the calm before the storm. And headed their way was a very large storm filled with pain and destruction. However, even with those realistic thoughts going through her mind, Magdalena still had time to playfully threaten her...her new sweetheart: