─ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

*ೃ༄𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

*ೃ𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

"Steve says you need to hurry!"

Erica Sinclair announced as she hurried into Eddie's bedroom where everyone was focusing on finding cassettes that would snap Nancy out of her trance-like state. As Magdalena kept her spot on the floor, she continued going through Eddie's collection. Magdalena decided that he had some great music in his possession, though none of them was Nancy's genre. The brunette kept filing through the music at rapid speed, like a professional banker counting stacks of money.

Finding nothing of substance, Magdalena rubbed her eyes in frustration as the anxiety around the room began to grow exponentially. Everyone was talking at once and the girl swore her head was about to implode from the audible commotion. Just before Magdalena could start looking through a totally different group of cassettes, Lulu came scurrying into the room with a look of expectancy on her face. The raven-haired girl hoped someone found a good enough song for Nancy, but when she witnessed the chaos between everyone her expression took on a more caring one.

"Okay, okay. Let me try and help. What do you guys want?"

Lulu questioned, looking around the room in hopes of receiving an answer from someone—anyone, to be honest. As her head darted around, her short but voluminous hair bounced along with each minor movement. Lulu gained many deer-in-the-headlight looks from the kids before they went back to hurriedly scavenging through Eddie's stuff. The room was a mess. More of a mess than usual actually. Magdalena's fists clenched, her temper rising when she still hadn't come across anything that would suit Nancy Wheeler's taste in music. Lulu's eyes landed on her favorite brunette right at the start of a mental breakdown, but there was no time to console Magdalena because Robin captured Lulu's attention when full-on screaming at her with an alarming tone:

"Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music! We need music!"

The demand was meant for Lulu, although when Eddie caught wind of it, the guy couldn't help but feel somewhat offended about his music taste being sort of questioned by everyone in the room. Between everyone still in search of songs that would help Nancy escape from her mental hellscape and Magdalena going through a whole dilemma on the floor about whether or not to scream into her palms about being unsuccessful, Eddie's frustrations were through the roof. A contributing factor to this frustration came from freshmen digging through his belongings unapologetically. And the other half of those frustrations came from being in another panic-filled situation. The poor guy didn't do so well under stress.

"This is music!"

Eddie abruptly yelled out his reply without missing a beat. Lulu's widened eyes said it all. The raven-haired girl couldn't take the stressful atmosphere in the room and decided to run out to report back to Steve about what was going on. Meanwhile, all Magdalena could do was sigh to herself as she stared down at all the rejected cassettes laying on the ground before her. They either consisted of rock or metal. Nothing else. Magdalena wasn't going to knock Eddie's music taste, especially since the guy never prepared for something like this to take place. In an instant, before Magdalena could even take a full breath, Lulu came back to the room and informed everyone that Steve really needed them to pick up the pace. As if on cue, the whole room chorused an aggressive and tense "We know!"