─ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

*ೃ༄𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐄

*ೃ𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐄

1985

The parking lot of Hawkins High was bustling with students and their parents or respective guardians who showed their faces in order to show some support for their children in their final moments of being high school seniors. High school graduation was an age-old practice, but not everyone was so lucky to have a relative watch them go across the gymnasium and accept that diploma they had worked four years for. That was the case for Billy Hargrove.

His dad truly did not give a single shit about his only son's big day and his stepmom didn't have a reason to care. They weren't related by blood. Billy was simply shit out of luck, but as fate would have it, his sweet girl saved the day alongside her best friend. Magdalena and Lulu walked through the gymnasium doors with their arms locked with Billy's, escorting him to where the rest of his peers were lining up and getting ready to get their official diplomas and move on with their lives.

Maybe college or just a lame little job to get them started in an ever-revolving cycle of adult life and its tragedies. With a girl literally on each of his arms, Billy Hargrove had no reason to feel embarrassed when walking up to his graduating class. Some seniors stared with wide eyes at the cliché happening right before them. The bad boy of their school dressed in his usual leather and denim with two pretty ladies with him. No one could make this stuff up.

Literally no one.

And when Billy shook hands with a few of his old teachers and the principal, Magdalena waited patiently to make her big move. When her boyfriend held the physical proof of completing high school, the brunette cheered louder than anyone in that gymnasium as she was eager to make up for the lack of support Billy had. Though, Billy would've taken his gorgeous girl and her friend over his lousy father and distant stepmother pretty much any day. Thus, that wrapped up the class of '85 and their big graduation.

With a passionate kiss from Magdalena and a fist bump from Lulu, Billy got more support than he could've possibly bargained for. And now, with all the celebrating wrapping up, the trio was making their way over to Lulu's car for a ride back to Magdalena's place. The brunette planned a serious after-party for her boyfriend which more or less included having sex in almost every room inside her home. As they maneuvered around the many, many families chatting in the parking lot, Lulu unexpectedly stepped behind Billy's moving figure and jumped onto his back.

Thankfully for the raven-haired girl, Billy's reaction time was just enough to catch her legs before she wrapped them around his midsection. Magdalena shook her head in amusement and observed the pair from behind her sunglasses. The brunette attempted to keep her composure but it was mighty difficult when Lulu leaned down to Billy's left ear and spoke her sentiments boldly. It made Magdalena's day quite frankly: