7- 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

I met a girl

I met a girl..

And even though I know nothing about her, I can't leave her alone. I keep going towards her.. my feet follow her without my permission.

Just like now.

I slowly and silently entered the basement and peeked in the bedroom.
Just to check if she's asleep. Because she looked tense a while before.

I saw her sitting in a corner with a book in her hand. After some time, a beautiful smile graces her face. Does she like reading books?
Am I invading her privacy right now?

I turned back and tried to leave.

E- come back here.
I'm caught. Ah no!
I faced her awkwardly.

"I just wanted to check if you're okay.."
E- I'm okay.. we have work tomorrow, get some sleep.. will you? I saw you live many times, 4:00 am? Really?
"That's-"
E- you should come live, that's nice but you should worry about your health too!
"Okay.. I'll go sleep, alright?"
E- yeah.

"What about you? Do you plan on watching lives all night long? Or reading books or something?"
E- I don't watch all lives, and I have work too so good night.
"Good night"
I smiled at her and left.

I like how she bosses me around..

What did I just say? Nah.. nothing.

I went to sleep earlier today because if she sees me live I'll get a lecture tomorrow.

My footsteps touched the cold floor of our house and I ran inside, expecting my mom to be there cooking and dad talking with her over tea as usual but I hear no sounds today..
Something touches my feet and it's... Red..
Blood. That's blood.
My eyes zoom in towards the direction and..

"Ahhh!" I woke up. Taking a few deep breaths trying to calm down my racing heart I looked around, took a water bottle and gulped it all in  one go.
Wiping the sweat and a stray tear away I rested back on the headboard.

I sometimes don't want to fall asleep. Because the nightmares follow me.. and try pulling me in them. In the hell of my memories.

I ran a hand through my hair as my phone made a ping sound.
I checked it to see a text from Eira.
"Go to sleep! Sweet dreams kookie~ lol that nickname is nice!"
Without me realising my lips molded into a small smile. My heart calmed down and my thoughts went back to all the happy moments of my life, before and after I met her.

She helped me sleep well without even realising. She took away my nightmares like a dreamcatcher.

There's a reason I am attracted to her.
I saw myself in her. Wandering out with no home. Helpless and alone.
And then she showed me how you can still be happy, even if you're alone.

She's a bright purple shade..who covered my blues and made them disappear..

<><><>