12- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

After the concert was over, we all went backstage

The concert went well. I didn't get any direct interaction with army so I don't know how they handled the news of me dating but I hope they don't feel jealous and just accept it.

We were all exhausted and entered the room expecting to see Eira there, but she wasn't.

I asked the staff and they told me that she changed outfits and went out to see the concert too. But it's been long.. she should've been here by now!

I ran out of the room to find her.

I hope she's okay.

I finally heard some noises coming from the silent ways. I peeked in to see Eira, beating someone up.

She threw such hard punches on their face that they didn't even get to say anything in between.

E- yes, I am his girlfriend. So what?
?- Just look at yourself
She smirked.
E- oh I know! I'm goddamn fine.
She kicked him on his face with that.

She left me speechless. She is goddamn fine. That's true.

That seemed like a man. He didn't reply but I saw him pulling out a knife in the corner.
I got in the scene to beat that man myself.
I mean, how dare he touch her!
She stood behind me while I did so.
She, practically almost killed him but whatever.

We tried to take him to the staff to get him arrested but he ran away.

I checked Eira if she was okay.
"Did you get hurt? Did he touch you?"
E- well, as you can see, I am not hurt. Don't worry. And yes, he tried to touch me. But I don't give anyone the chance that easily."
I smiled at her.
I caressed her hair and patter her head.
"I am so proud of you"
E- you don't know me yet.
"I would like to know you though.."
She smiled and we started walking back in.

But my blood keeps boiling by the fact that he tried to touch her!
I should've caught him!

Before we reached the rooms, we heard crowd approaching us.
I instinctively kept Eira behind me and tried to look for a place to hide.
Too late, the crowd circled around.

Paparazzis taking pictures of us and the fans coming extremely near.
I think someone actually tried to pull Eira away from me.

I also heard some whispers "she's nothing in front of him" "what is so special about this girl"

I hid her as much as possible so that her face won't be visible.
I put a mask on her and hugged her, hiding her face in my chest as she is shorter than me in height.

After a few more minutes bodyguards came running in and helped us move back to the room.

Hyungs were all waiting for us inside.

H- are you okay? (Hobi)
Ji- we couldn't go out because the staff told us they'll get you back safe.. did your pictures get clicked again? (Jimin)
"Yes, the crowd circled around us and took pictures. I tried my very best to hide her face"
S- it's alright then. (Suga)
V- why does the media have to do this! We're humans too.
J- Why can't they just let us be! (Jin)
N- Everyone, Calm down. The concert went well so let's go home now. I'm sure the company will look into it.

E- how do you all know that it's a lie though?
"We never keep secrets"
She smiled.
"Let's go home"

We went out and got inside the car.
We decided to go directly home so we went seperately.
I asked for no driver and I decided to drive myself.
E- I could've-
"Just sit still. Will you?"
E- you are probably very tired..
"I'm not."
She looked at me for a while and then just sat back and we went home silently.

We got freshened up and changed into comfy clothes, I ordered food for us and then we sat by the pool dipping our legs inside.
"I am very sorry"
E- why are you sorry? It's not your fault.
"I didn't want to hurt you.. I don't like the way they talk about you!"
E- they're right-
"No they're not! You're absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous and no one is blind enough to not see that! They're just saying those things because I like you more than anyone else!"

I suddenly burst out my anger and blabbered the things that I kept within me for a while.

When no response came, I looked at her.
Her cheeks were flushed and she stood up and took my hand to pull me out too.

She took out two bottles of soju and took in the food. Then we both sat on the sofa and started eating.

E- I'm happy that you think I am pretty. But as the risk is already taken, don't worry about it much. Nothing of what they say can get to me and I am not afraid of anyone. Also, if anyone is to hurt me, I know you're there to protect me too. So yeah. Just be chill. And enjoy the freedom. You belong to yourself now, isn't that nice?

She finally spoke, after 5 shots of soju and two bowls of food.

"That's nice. Very nice. But I don't want to hurt you in the process. Feels so selfish."
E- because of you, I have an identity here. I want nothing else. I am the fake but whatever girlfriend of the Jungkook of BTS. How amazing is that!
She jumped on the sofa and showed off the soju bottle like it's a trophy.

Her eyes really shine when she's smiling.
God, she's so beautiful...

I chuckled at her antiques but pulled her back down.

"To me, You're the most beautiful. Just know that. Okay?"

 Okay?"