17- 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

She looked so breathtakingly gorgeous

If I could, I'd pause the world forever just to look at her.

She cleared her throat and came near me, adjusting my tie she said-
E- you look amazing today.  smiling
E- but aren't we a bit too well dressed for a meeting?
"Not at all.. you'll see."

She gave me a confused look but followed suit.
We entered the car.
"Im driving today."
E- ofcourse you are, because you're my boyfriend and I can use you as a personal driver.
"You drive us to work everyday though.."
E- that is when I'm at work..
"I have no problem being your personal driver"
I looked at her smirking subtly

I have that effect on her.

The way I feel nothing when I playfully call him my boyfriend but when he, says such stuff and I get so flustered, is above me

I tried not to look at him but when he drives single-handedly in a suit and neatly done hair, rolled up sleeves showing his gorgeous tattoos, how can a person resist looking?

He stole frequent glances my way but I resisted.
What you ask? Jumping across the seat to kiss him sitting on his lap.
Okay I'm going wild.

I'm feel guilty but I don't think it's my fault.
Man is irresistible

We reached the location after my long and immense struggle of keeping my eyes off him.

And yes, when I entered the house, I knew exactly what he was talking about.
From outside the house is really huge. It's a mansion.. but that was quite expected in a fictional romance book with a rich main lead but what wasn't expected was the inside.

The house looked so royal and modernly simple but lavish at the same time. I think I ran out of adjectives to define it. 
It's located in a foresty area and has huge  glass windows to put emphasis on the beauty around. Also the huge chandeliers everywhere and the glistening lights.. the house was nothing less than a palace.

I gasped in aw at the beauty. I don't think I've ever seen such house before.. out of imagination.

I felt his grip on my hand and I snapped back to reality, out of my haze..

We entered some area looking more like a living room but royal?

And I saw a beautiful elegant woman sitting on a chair talking on her phone with someone..

Jk- Aunt, we're here..

Her attention drifted towards us and she ended the call walking towards me.
She looked at me with warm feeling in her eyes.
A- you're so beautiful.. welcome Eira..
She smiled at me taking me in her embrace.

She looked at Jungkook and said,
A- your uncle is out for work so he said he'd meet you both later..
She patted his back in a loving manner.
A- sit.. let's have some tea, what'd you like to eat Eira? Feel at home okay?
We had some conversations over tea.

Aunt Lina is a warm motherly woman. She's very sweet and treats Jungkook like her own son. Ofcourse I don't know much about his family but they seem to have a mother son bond.

A-  He's very work oriented.. does he make enough time for you? If he doesn't, tell me right away! I'll set him straight!
"No.. actually he is always busy but still takes  enough time out for us to spend together.."
A- I guess that's true, seeing that he hasn't taken any flights in months now. And also no midnight  lives anymore too.
Jungkook chocked on his tea on that.
I rubbed his back slowly blushing furiously myself.

A- I hope he doesn't make you an alcoholic too.. stop with the drinks already..
Jk- huh?
A- don't tell me you haven't seen the picture.
"What picture?"
She showed us a picture of two empty bottles of whiskey and two bowls ramyeon  that we  had a few days back, with me sleeping besides the table.
thank God my face is covered by hair.
"What is that doing here"
I glared at kook seeing the picture being on his Instagram.
Jk- I think I posted it accidentally..
He smiled sheepishly.

A- you don't even try to hide the love, do you?
"Ugh, that's.." I tried to explain still glaring at kook who was hiding his face in embarrassment sipping on the tea.
Isn't the cup empty by now, what's he sipping on? Air?

A- I absolutely love it. Be happy my babies! And don't forget to enjoy life! I know dating him, is difficult but..
Her voice faded away by the end.
"But I enjoy every moment together, nevertheless."

And I meant every single word I said.

She smiled at me, her eyes almost teary.

She went in the kitchen to bring the food herself.

I snatched kook's phone and opened it.
He told me the password few days back.
I opened his camera roll to see so many pictures of mine, that I didn't even know existed.
I felt very happy.

"Delete these!"
Jk-I'm not doing that!
He snatched the phone back from me.
"What if you post them again!?"
Jk- and why exactly can't I post my girl's pictures?
"Heyy!"
He ran everywhere keeping the phone above my reach. His goddamn height.
I ran behind him. I guess this is one of our things.

A- look at these silly kids in love.