14- 𝐃𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?

I woke up with my head making the familiar drumming sound from the excruciating pain from the hangover

I guess I drank a bit.. too much.

So much after drinking effects.. but I think I still didn't forget the details from yesterday night.

Because as I left the bedroom after washing up and saw kook sleeping on the couch the vivid memories suddenly flashed through my head.

I cannot deny how my eyes kept zooming on his lips for the entire time we spent together in the day.

I had work so I had to go to office and he had some work too. We weren't together today much. And I kept missing him..
I really wanted him.. he probably forgot about it.. surely.. maybe?

Seeing as he didn't let any expressions or anything wierd at all show in his behaviour he definitely doesn't remember it.
But my dumb lips keep wanting to be connected to his and wanting to play with his lip piercing.

Am I going insane?

I was in deep thoughts.. walking through the streets, no car today so I was walking to the bus stop.
The rain started falling.. drop by drop.. the area got covered with diamonds shining through the roads.
I got drenched in rain but I honestly didn't care anymore.

Fiction is really beautiful.. so beautiful I am about to forget my reality..

My thoughts got distracted as a I heard footsteps and crusting of the diamonds under someone's feet. Well, diamonds aren't as strong here.

Taking a look, the man was tall and bulky and then I remembered who he is.. the man who kept watching me and the man who attacked me that day. "Oh no, your man's not here to save you today?" He made tsk tsk sounds as he showed his fake sympathy.

"I don't need a man to save me." I actually liked when kook saved me though. I loved it.
He kept coming near me and this time he didn't have any weapons but it still somehow intimidated me.
"I am not planing to hurt you.." he said.
"What the hell do you want from me?" I asked him with anger bubbling at the pit of my stomach which is also churning with fear.

"I want you" he came dangerously close to me..
"A little blood will do.. won't it?" He said, pulling out a small blade.

Blood.. blood.. blood.
My thoughts started getting fogged and I couldn't focus on what's happening in front of me.. my head went blank and there was darkness covering my sight.
I tried to move or run or scream but my world started spinning.

"I loved you.." I said looking at the blood covering my hands.

I hate that memory.

In a matter of moments I fell backwards and lost my consciousness.

My phone beeped in my pocket

I had just recorded a part of my song and was on my way out.

Removing my phone I checked the notification.
She's in danger.

I put a danger detection device in a bracelet and gifted it to her and told her to never take it off.

I frantically ran to the location.

Making my way through the dark streets I finally saw a light. Of her phone, on the ground. As I went closer I saw her lying on the ground with blood pooled near her stomach.
I couldn't gather my thoughts.

Running to her taking her in my arms, I rocked her.
"E-Eira ya.. wake up.. I'm here! I'm right here.. please.."
Hearing no response I took her in my arms and went to the nearest hospital.

As soon as the crowd saw me they started nearing us. The security was not extremely high here. The people started taking photos of us.
I was telling them to just let me take her to the doctor.. to let me go today.
Tears started welling in my eyes as I begged them to let me save her.. to not take photos.

Am I not a human?
Do I.. even her, do we deserve this?

 even her, do we deserve this?