15- 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭

She hasn't woke up for 6 hours now

I just sat there holding her hand hoping she's okay.
"Eira-ya? How long are you gonna torture me like this? please wake up.."
My voice broke while saying the last part.

I can't take this. She is so much pain because of me.
I rummaged my hair getting frustrated at the situation when I heard the calm voice of Taehyung- hyung.

He called me outside for a moment. I followed him.

He is the one who reached here with his bodyguards on time after seeing the news on media.

I sat besides him.

V- Are you okay?
"Yes"
V- Are you really okay?
"Honestly, no I'm not, hyung..  I don't know how to sort this mess. I just know this happened because of me! She's already lonely, I just wanted her to be happy..

And is it so wrong that for once, I want my people to be happy? I feel like everyone around me sufferes. They all leave me alone. And the reason is me..

I didn't even know I was crying until hyung reached out and wiped a few tears and hugged me.

V- It is going to be alright. She's going to be okay. And no one is leaving you alone.. we're here for you. I'm here. Not going anywhere..

I sobbed in his arms for a while and then pulled myself together.

V- We will tell the company to find out who did that to Eira. We will surely punish that person.

"Thankyou hyung. For being here with me"
V- do you really have to thank me? We're family.
"Family"

He ruffled my hair and then left.
He had some urgent work to do.

I entered the room to see Eira looking at me and slightly smiling.
E- you saved me.
I sighed in relief and quickly sat down besides her bed, resting my palm on her cheek.
"You scared the shit out of me.."
"Don't ever do this again.. I was-"
E- hey, I'm okay..

Repeating Taehyung- hyung's words I said,
"Are you really okay?"

She closed her eyes in a way of hiding herself from the world.
E- no.. I'm not. I should've fought- I should've- but I was fragile and weak and I hate being like that..
She covered her face with her hands.

I reached over and took her hands in mine.

"No.. you don't always have to be so strong. I will protect you. I promise. Don't be so hard on yourself.."
E- I'm so scared..
Tears rolled down her cheeks.
"I'm sorry. It's my fault.."
E- what are you saying? It's not your fault, why would it be? Did you blame yourself?

"No.. Don't speak, you have to rest now"
E- don't avoid the topic.. It's not your fault. You have done a lot for me.. I am very grateful and happy that I have you besides me. You didn't cause me pain"
I looked away and I felt her grab my hands tighter.

E- If you stay besides me then maybe I won't be scared.. even a hug would do wonders you know?
Her saying that made me break out a small smile.
"Gladly"
I pulled her in my arms making sure I'm not hurting her. 
I hugged her gently, running my hands through her hair and letting her hide in my chest. I want to protect with everything I have in me.

After we broke the hug she broke the silence by saying,
E- Change the topic. This is getting too sad to handle.
"So the day we got drunk.."
E- I was hoping you won't bring it up..

"E- I was hoping you won't bring it up