☆ Jeff The Killer

GIRL POV

I clicked off my TV, tossing my remote on my bed as I headed to the bathroom. I stripped down, stepping into the scalding water. I washed my hair, scrubbed my body, and got out, wrapping a towel around my body.

Once I stepped into my room, I changed into my bedclothes, ones that would at least provide some help to resist the sweltering heat of summer. I struggled to put my bra on my wet body, sliding it on and clipping it once I was dry enough.

I threw on a thin, baggy shirt and shorts. Once I finished, I set on my bed, sweating. I checked my phone, seeing a new message from a close friend of mine.

It was a news article; a picture of a ghost white man with long brown hair and a permanent smile carved into his fair skin. His eyes were a menacing blue. I watched the video, understanding that he was a serial killer on the loose.

I learned about his technique.

The wind blew my hair around as I opened my window in a sad attempt to cook my hot room. I walked back to my bed, collapsing into the sheets. I lay uncomfortably on my bed, rising and turning in the heat. Eventually, I slipped off my shirt, leaving me in my bra and shorts.

I allowed my eyes to flutter closed, slowly drifting off to sleep.

I woke up to a stinging pain between my thighs. As I tried to sit up, I realized that my neck was restrained. I squirmed, trying to free myself. My voice caught in my throat as my hands and asked struggled against my sheets, too.

Tears began to streak down my face, falling off my cheeks, and ending up on my pillow. My breath hitched as a white face greets me. "Hello, " it cooed. I couldn't speak.

His skin was ghost white like he'd been drained competent of his blood; two piercing blue eyes stared at me; long black hair covered his shoulders; a long grin was engraved into his face; he wore a white hoodie stained with deep crimson blood-- blood that had now dried and lightened in color--

"I'm talking to you," it snapped. "Hi," I whispered. "That's better," it praised. Two piercing blue eyes stared into mine, reading into my soul. I looked down at my thighs, the stinging pain yet to dwindle.

Noticing my divided attention, he followed my gaze. "Oh, do you like my work?' He laughed. I nodded, scared of what he would do if I said no. He pulled a silver, glistening knife up, rotating it. "Isn't that pretty?" He whispered. "Yes, very pretty," I agreed.

"Do you know who I am?"

I nodded.

"That's good."

His stained fingers made their way up to y neck, giving it a light squeeze. "So do you know what I'm going to do to you?" He muttered. I nodded lightly, allowing the horrifying reality to sink in. Pressing the sharp blade to my neck, he smiled impossibly wider.

Raising the knife above his head, he prepared to plunge it into my chest, but I couldn't key that happen. "Wait! I'll do anything, please, don't kill me!" I begged. "Anything!"

"Anything?" He teased. I nodded viciously, struggling against his restraints. Leaning up to whisper in my ear, "Then make me feel good, baby," his breath fell against my skin, sending a shiver down my spine.

His hands trailed down my neck, resting on my thinly covered breast. He pressed a sloppy kiss to my collarbone with chapped lips. Climbing up to sit on my chest. His hands planted firmly on my shoulders.

Unzipping his black skinny jeans, he partly revealed his white boxers. I could see his boner restricting against the fabric, and it turned me on even more. I smashed my thighs together, earning little satisfaction.

Putting his face closer to my neck, he placed sloppy, open-mouthed kisses to my neck, leaving behind deep purple and red bruises. "You ready to be a good slut for me?" He whispered.

"I'm so ready," I said, almost whimpering at the need growing in my stomach. "That's good," he cooed. Pulling his boxers down, his length began to slowly spring up. My mouth watered.

It leaked with pre as he tantalizingly stroked himself. Placing his tip at my lips, I opened my mouth, allowing him to insert himself. His veiny hands gripped my headboard as he slowly thrust.

I gagged slightly as his hips faltered when pushing into my mouth, but didn't stop sucking. He pulled out of my mouth, snapping his hips back into my face. I gagged on his dick as he violently face-fucked me, making me moan and vibrate his dick in my mouth.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned. His fingers tangled in my hair as he bruised the neck of my throat. I felt his cock twitch in my mouth, and he soon filled it with his cum. "Good girl," he praised.

"Swallow." He demanded. I did as he did, swallowing his load. Cum and spit dripped from my bottom lip, quickly being wiped away by the man's finger. "You're too sweet to let go to waste, " he muttered, but not to me.

He shambled off me, settling himself between my legs. Propped on his knees, hands on my hips, he pulled my shorts down. Taunting my entrance with his finger, he slipped it up and down my folds; I tensed at his cold touch but eased up as he went.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked, excitement flooding his crystal blue eyes. I nodded, biting the inside of my cheek. His finger moved back to my entrance, using my wet as lubricant to slip in.

I winced as a burning feeling became slightly more prominent, but faded as he slowly pumped. I let out a soft moan as he inserted a second finger. My back arched up as his speed increased.

"Oh, mm-" I moaned, snapping my eyes closed. His fingers scissored and curled, making my hands clamp. "F-fuck!" I whined. "You like that, you little slut?" He hissed. "Yeah, oh, fuck. I love it-" I answered.

"You're such a little whore for me, aren't you? Letting me finger you and sucking on my dick so good; what a good girl."

As my orgasm washed over me, my legs shook, and my lips parted as I knitted my brows together. Releasing onto his hand, he pulled up his sticky fingers, spreading them to watch the cum stretch.

He put the wet fingers in his mouth, licking then clean. "You taste good," he commented, smearing his spit-covered fingers on the inside of my thigh, making the stinging pain return.

"Will you untie me?" I begged. "I wanna ride you so fucking bad-" he slapped me across the face. "You do what I say, got it?" He spat. "Yes, sir, " I swallowed thickly.

He placed his tip at my entrance, both hands on each side of my head. "You're gonna take my dick so fucking good, 'kay? That tight little pussy is good grip me so fucking good."

He slammed into me; I clamped my hands, and tears streaked down my face and into my pillow. He thrust into me relentlessly, spit falling from his mouth. "Oh, your pussy's so fucking tight-" he moaned, grimacing.

My back arched as I came, releasing onto his dick. My walls clenched around him, making him cum deep inside me. "That's right; I'm filling you up so fuckin' good. And you love it, don't you?"

I nodded.

He pulled away, taking his knife and cutting my restraints. As he backed to my window, he left with one final message.

"I'm not done with you,"