Rodrick Heffley Smut 🥺

Your hand curled into a fist, knocked against the door of the Heffley home, and Mrs. Heffley answered, Rodrick's youngest brother, Manny, in her arms.
     "It's nice to see you again, honey; Rodrick's upstairs,"
     She smiled and you nodded as thanks, walking past her and up the stairs. Once you reached Rodrick's room, you opened the door without knocking and closed it behind you, only to be met with the sight of Rodrick, sitting on the edge of his bed while his hand lazily fists his cock, knuckles slick with cum and spit from previous rounds.
     You gasp and he looks up, pulling his hand away as he desperately tries to cover himself. "Fuck, I'm so sorry, (Y/N)," he mumbles, throwing a blanket over his still-hard cock.
    You walk over and sit on his bed, not even attempting to conceal your wondering gaze. "Can I suck your cock?"
     Rodrick, taken aback, looks at you, and then laughs as if in disbelief. "What? I mean, you don't ever need to do that. Like, really-"
     But you cut him off, wrapping the blanket away and wrapping your hand around his twitching, sticky cock. "Ah, fuck," he mumbles, letting out a long, deep breath.
     Your hand strokes his cock, creating a loud, rhythmic, wet slapping sound each time your hand reaches his shaft.
     Before he can cum, you pull your hand away, earning a quiet, stifled whine from him. "Don't worry; there's more," you coo, slipping off your pants to leave you in nothing but your boxers, showing off just how hard you are.
    You free your member from your boxers, lubricating it with spit, as you lie him comfortably on his stomach. Once he's prepared and your cock is lubed up, you place it at his entrance, slowly pushing in as he hides his face in the pillow beneath him, crying out in pain.
     "It won't hurt for long, I swear," you mumble, slowly rocking your hips as you bottom out. He cries again, his sounds muffled by the pillow's fabric. You pull out, only to slam roughly back into him, earning a whiny gasp.
     Continuing this pattern, you stretch him enough so it doesn't hurt. Your hips slam into his ass, creating a loud slapping sound within the room, mingled with his cries and whines and moans.
     You pull his hair, forcing his head out of the pillow to hear his sounds. At this point, he's mumbling nothing but gibberish and begging.
    For him, it's not enough, so you pull him up by his hips, roughly fucking into him as you stroke his slick cock from beneath. "You godamn whore," you growl out, and he nods and moans.
     His cock twitches, cum oozing out onto the bedsheets below. You smear the residue on his ass, holding his hips as your cock milks him for all he's worth.
     Soon enough, you're getting closer, and Rodrick is nearly fucked out. With one final thrust, you bottom out, releasing inside of him. He moans and drops his head, panting. You pull out and lie back, watching as his flushed, used body collapses onto the bed.
     "More?"