Will Graham

CW; established relationship; poor mental health implications; unprotected sex; pnv; creampie; drooling; just will being messy; grinding; no pronouns used; breasts mentioned; afab.

     Will was hunched at his desk, cut and tired fingers working to finish one of his hooks. You peek out from your and his room, eyebrows furrowed. He notices, and he knows you're upset, so before any words leave your mouth, he is up at returning to the bedroom.
     He lies down, pulling you flush against him. He sighs onto your neck, hands moving to play with the hem of your shirt. His intentions became obvious. "Really?" You ask. He nods. "Please?" He whispers. You pause, then nod.
     He lets out a sigh of relief as his hips shift against your back. Will rubs his hips against your back for a moment, before finally moving above you. "I hope you don't mind," he mumbles, lifting your nightgown until he could pull your underwear to your knees, forcing your legs up.
     He swiped one finger between your lips, then smeared your slick on the inside of your thigh. Freeing himself from his boxers, he pushes inside you, finally. Will groans, hand gripping onto your thigh hard enough to leave red marks, and likely bruises, too.
     Soon, he's forcing your legs over his shoulders, with your underwear keeping your legs up. His forces his face into your neck, nose nudging against your pulse as he rocks his hips, forcing out moans and whines as your tight heat takes him deeper.
     "Can I cum inside? I can cum inside, right? Please?" He groans, and you nod. He gasps and stutters out a groan. You hum, hands sliding up past his shoulders to his hair, brushing it with your fingers. Will leans into it, before his eyes grow wide and his pupils dialate, his stomach tightening and tending as his cum begins spilling into you. He continues to fuck you through it, riding out your and his highs, while he fucks his seed deeper. He looks down at you, forcing your titty into his mouth, drool spilling around the mound.
     He pulls out, watching his cum leak from you. He collapses beside you. "I'll clean in a minute," he mutters, catching his breath.