Ashley Graham

Ashley x mute! reader

Includes: Innocent Ashley, perverted reader, mute reader, p in v, oral (fem receiving), words of affirmation, overstim, dubcon, corruption, aftercare, creampie, mild choking, squirting, marking, and fingering. Ashley is eighteen and you're her bodyguard. Pre-kidnapping.

m/n = male name

Ashley stood on her tiptoes, reaching desperately for a charger on top of the fridge. However, she's only 5'3, and the disadvantage led to her calling for you. "M/N!" she yelled, and you rushed into the room. Sighing, you handed her the charger, and she smiled.

She went back into her room, and you watched TV, checking on her every thirty minutes. Eventually, you fixed dinner. Deciding to alert Ashley, you walk into her room without knocking, met with the sight of her sprawled on her bed, her fingers buried in her heat as she breathed softly. Her eyes were shut and her lips, not just the ones on her face, were parted.

She covered her mouth with her free hand, whining into it quietly. Her fingers, no matter how thin they were, barely even fit into her, proving how tight she was. You could only stare, watching as her fingers slipped in and out of her.

She let her eyes flutter open, and immediately, they met yours. She shrieked, desperately pulling a cover over herself. But it didn't matter. You had seen it all. Quite honestly, she was more worried about you exposing this to her father than she was about you seeing.

"Don't tell Dad," she mumbled, and you nodded, taking a step closer. She looked confused, and then she quickly let the blanket drop. "Do you want to help me?"

You nodded.

Within a matter of a minute, you were left in only your boxers. Your face settled between her legs; your arms wrapped around her thighs to pull her closer. Tiny bites and kisses were placed on her inner thighs, the plush skin now tainted and spotted with hickeys.

Her heat pressed almost against your face, and as you leaned down, your nose bumped against her clit, making her suck in a breath, which she hoped you hadn't heard.

But you did, of course.

You allowed your tongue to slip past your lips, pressing to her flushed ones. Her hips jolted slightly, pressing her sensitive bud closer to your mouth. Your thumbs drew circles on her heated skin, soothing her worries and the fluttering she felt in her lower stomach.

Your lips wrapped around her nub, as your slender finger dipped into her hole. She groaned, her fingers inevitably tangling in your curly hair. This made you glance up at her for just a moment, her eyes meeting yours.

No words were said as you adverted your gaze, now paying more attention to tasting her than anything. Her breaths were shallow and sharp, the burning coil in her stomach tightening with every flick of your tongue or thrust of your finger. Her back was arched off the bed as she cried. Your fingers halted and so did your tongue as she let out a choked sob.

"No, keep going," she encouraged, "It feels good." With that, your motions returned, another finger slipping into her tightness. Her hole clenched around your finger, somehow tighter, as it reached a particularly gummy spot inside her.

She mewled, looking down at you. "I'm close, please-" she cried, fucking herself down onto your slim digits. She moaned, tightening around you as she came, her fluids coating your face.

You pulled your fingers out of her, and she hooked her fingers on your boxers, pulling them off. You were surprised, but there was no objection on your part. The head of your length collected her slick, so it was used as lube.

Your length pushed into her, and she gasped, grabbing at the sheets below her. Once you had made it to the hilt, your hips rocked into hers. She mumbled out something that you didn't understand.

The only thing acknowledged in your mind was the tight warmth engulfing you.

She was so pretty, but oh well, right? Pretty things get corrupted eventually, but she's lucky it was you. Her eyes prickled with tears at the stretch of her hole - it was foreign, being full.

You had to stop for a long moment to not simply cum on the spot. It'd been too long since you'd fucked something other than your hand, and her tightness had you throbbing. "Very, very good," Ashley mumbles, letting her head loll to the side.

Continuing, your hips snapped into hers, and you leaned down to grasp and grope at the soft mounds of skin on her chest, her flesh soft and warm between your lips, which bit and marked her further.

The closer you got, the harder your hips moved. She gasped, however, and that's when you knew: she was coming undone. The tightening coil in her lower stomach unraveled, leaving her a wet, squirting mess beneath you.

But you hadn't cum yet, so your hips were driving into her, hitting deeper. You gasped, your hips stuttering to a halt as you shot ropes of cum into her. You collapsed onto her, sweaty and fucked out too much to think.

But Ashley got up, and she drew a steaming bath, letting you join her. Your head rested on her marked chest, breaths long and deep. "Good boy,"

My boyfriend is a whore, guys 😭😒(jk)