Jane the killer stuff

Is good friends with clockwork, E.J, and Liu: The four of them sat in the room, muffled voices and hushed laughter seeping into the hallway, but only loud enough to make out the sounds. Pushing the door open, a small light flooded into your view, allowing you to see the figures. E.J. towered over the rest as Jane and Natalie stood next to each other, whispering things to one another, and Liu was trying to read.

She has AT LEAST one thing in common with Liu: They both stood at the door of the one man who ruined them. One, his brother, a boy betrayed by blood. The other, a childhood crush, a girl fooled by him. It was time to get their revenge, even if it killed them.

Does mushrooms in the forest: Her eyes were covered by the black of her pupil; it was dilated. "Are you okay?" Clockwork inquired. Jane nodded, smiling.

Will make you cry: "You're worthless, and even if you weren't, you still wouldn't know how to show it, you dumb fucking cunt. God, you're so fucking idiotic!" she snapped. Tears welled in your eyes, streaking down your red cheeks. "Crybaby,"

Knows your weak spot: She looked at you while you cried. "I told you he didn't want you,"

Manipulative: "Go tell Slender that you want McDonald's, okay? Tell him that you want it."

Tea drinker: She placed the porcelain cup back down on the table, sighing. Her mask shifted down back over her lips, "What are you d-drinking?" Toby inquired. She cleared her throat, adjusting her mask once again. "Tea,"

Very proper: "Me and Jack are-" Clockwork began. "Fix your fucking grammar." Jane snapped, scoffing. "I hate you, Jane." Natalie retorted. "I'm aware,"

Tall as fuck: She towered over you, her finger raised to your face. "You are not going to disrespect me," she warned. "Or what?" you retorted. Standing from her crouching position, she grew even taller. "Punishment."

Stilettos: The click of her heels sounded dangerously through the hallway. "Come out come out wherever you are~" she cooed, her head blindly ducking into the room adjacent to yours. "Found you."

Wears corsets: "(Y/n), could you do me a favor and tie this?" she asked. You hummed lightly; a yes. Tying the strings of her corset, you watched as she adjusted herself and slipped on her heels. "Thank you," she muttered.

Good with her hands: Fixing the last piece of his braid, she finally let Liu go. "There," she sighed. "Thank you?" he said, turning his head to examine the work. "Do you like it?" you inquired, adjusting yourself on the couch across the room. "You're good with your hand, I guess,"